Words containing adre
5 letter words containing adre
6 letter words containing adre
7 letter words containing adre
8 letter words containing adre
9 letter words containing adre
- adrenalin — Adrenalin is a substance which your body produces when you are angry, scared, or excited. It makes your heart beat faster and gives you more energy.
- adrenally — in a manner relating to the adrenal glands
- compadres — Plural form of compadre.
- guanadrel — a substance, C 20 H 40 N 6 O 8 S, used as an antihypertensive.
- headreach — the distance made to windward while tacking
10 letter words containing adre
- adrenaline — a hormone that is secreted by the adrenal medulla in response to stress and increases heart rate, pulse rate, and blood pressure, and raises the blood levels of glucose and lipids. It is extracted from animals or synthesized for such medical uses as the treatment of asthma. Chemical name: aminohydroxyphenylpropionic acid; formula: C9H13NO3
- adrenalise — (British spelling) To render frightening or thrilling, such as to stimulate the production of adrenalin.
- adrenalize — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- adrenalone — An adrenergic agonist used as a topical vasoconstrictor and hemostatic.
- adrenergic — releasing or activated by adrenaline or an adrenaline-like substance
11 letter words containing adre
- adrenalised — Simple past tense and past participle of adrenalise.
- adrenalitis — (pathology) Inflammation of one or both adrenal glands, leading to an insufficiency of cortisol and/or aldosterone.
- adrenalized — tense or highly charged
- madreporian — Resembling, or pertaining to, the genus Madrepora.
- madreporite — a sievelike plate in certain echinoderms, through which water passes into the vascular system.
12 letter words containing adre
13 letter words containing adre
14 letter words containing adre
- adrenergically — in a manner relating to the release or activation of adrenaline
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
- antiadrenergic — Preventing or counteracting the effects of adrenaline.
- hypoadrenalism — underactivity of the adrenal gland, as in Addison's disease.
15 letter words containing adre
16 letter words containing adre
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
19 letter words containing adre
20 letter words containing adre
On this page, we collect all words with ADRE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 76 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADRE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.