Words containing adn
3 letter words containing adn
- adn — Yemen (international car registration)
5 letter words containing adn
6 letter words containing adn
7 letter words containing adn
- adnexal — (botany) Having the property of being adnexed.
- adnexed — (botany, mycology) Narrowly attached to a stem or stipe.
- adnouns — Plural form of adnoun.
- ariadne — daughter of Minos and Pasiphaë: she gave Theseus the thread with which he found his way out of the Minotaur's labyrinth
- badness — not good in any manner or degree.
8 letter words containing adn
- adnation — the adhesion or cohesion of different plants
- breadnut — a moraceous tree, Brosimum alicastrum, of Central America and the Caribbean
- deadness — The state of not being alive. Having the property of lifelessness, as if dead.
- gladness — feeling joy or pleasure; delighted; pleased: glad about the good news; glad that you are here.
- headnote — a brief summary, comment, or explanation that precedes a chapter, report, etc.
9 letter words containing adn
- adnascent — growing on or to something else
- adnominal — a word modifying a noun
- broadness — the state or character of being broad: the broadness of the ship; the broadness of his jokes.
- headnotes — Plural form of headnote.
- monadnock — Physical Geography. a residual hill or mountain standing well above the surface of a surrounding peneplain.
10 letter words containing adn
11 letter words containing adn
- adnominally — In an adnominal way, used like an adnoun, adjectivally.
- dreadnaught — a type of battleship armed with heavy-caliber guns in turrets: so called from the British battleship Dreadnought, launched in 1906, the first of its type.
- dreadnought — a type of battleship armed with heavy-caliber guns in turrets: so called from the British battleship Dreadnought, launched in 1906, the first of its type.
- radnorshire — a historic county in Powys, in E Wales.
- skidbladnir — the huge collapsible ship, made by two dwarfs for Frey, that always had a favoring wind.
12 letter words containing adn
14 letter words containing adn
- nebuchadnezzar — Also, Nebuchadrezzar [neb-uh-kuh d-rez-er, neb-yoo-] /ˌnɛb ə kədˈrɛz ər, ˌnɛb yʊ-/ (Show IPA). a king of Babylonia, 604?–561? b.c., and conqueror of Jerusalem. II Kings 24, 25.
On this page, we collect all words with ADN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 44 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.