Words containing admi
5 letter words containing admi
6 letter words containing admi
- admier — Eye dialect of admire.
- admins — Plural form of admin.
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- admits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of admit.
- admixt — Simple past tense and past participle of admix; alternative spelling of admixed.
7 letter words containing admi
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admired — Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admixed — Simple past tense and past participle of admix.
8 letter words containing admi
- admirals — Plural form of admiral.
- admirers — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- admitted — to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to: to admit a student to college.
- admittee — a person who has been (or will be) admitted
9 letter words containing admi
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- adminship — The role of an administrator; administratorship.
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
- admiralty — In Britain, the Admiralty is the government department that is in charge of the navy.
10 letter words containing admi
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
- admiration — Admiration is a feeling of great liking and respect for a person or thing.
- admirative — possessing admiration
- admiraunce — admirance
- admiringly — displaying or feeling admiration: admiring looks.
11 letter words containing admi
- adminicular — giving help; auxiliary, corroborative
- administers — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of administer.
- admiralties — Plural form of admiralty.
- admirations — Plural form of admiration.
- readmission — the act of allowing to enter; entrance granted by permission, by provision or existence of pecuniary means, or by the removal of obstacles: the admission of aliens into a country.
12 letter words containing admi
13 letter words containing admi
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- administrador — (historical) A steward or official in various Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- administrated — to administer.
14 letter words containing admi
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- administrators — A person responsible for running a business, organization, etc.
- administratrix — a woman administrator
15 letter words containing admi
- administrations — Plural form of administration.
- inadmissibility — not admissible; not allowable: Such evidence would be inadmissible in any court.
- self-admiration — a feeling of wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- self-admittedly — admitting to a specific charge or accusation; self-confessed: a self-admitted spy.
16 letter words containing admi
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- administratrices — Plural form of administratrix.
- coadministration — Joint administration.
- headmistressship — (rare) Alternative form of headmistress-ship.
17 letter words containing admi
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- maladministration — to administer or manage badly or inefficiently: The mayor was a bungler who maladministered the city budget.
- misadministration — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- self-administered — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
19 letter words containing admi
- self-administration — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
On this page, we collect all words with ADMI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 208 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADMI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.