Words containing adm
3 letter words containing adm
- adm — (language) A picture query language, extension of Sequel2.
4 letter words containing adm
5 letter words containing adm
- admah — one of the cities that was destroyed along with Sodom and Gomorrah. Deut. 29:23.
- adman — An adman is someone who works in advertising.
- admen — Also called advertising man. one whose profession is writing, designing, or selling advertisements.
- admin — Admin is the activity or process of organizing an institution or organization.
- admit — If you admit that something bad, unpleasant, or embarrassing is true, you agree, often unwillingly, that it is true.
6 letter words containing adm
7 letter words containing adm
- admetus — a king of Thessaly, one of the Argonauts, who was married to Alcestis
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admired — Simple past tense and past participle of admire.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
8 letter words containing adm
- admirals — Plural form of admiral.
- admirers — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- admiring — An admiring expression shows that you like or respect someone or something.
- admitted — to allow to enter; grant or afford entrance to: to admit a student to college.
- admittee — a person who has been (or will be) admitted
9 letter words containing adm
- admeasure — to measure out (land, etc) as a share; apportion
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
- adminship — The role of an administrator; administratorship.
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
- admirably — worthy of admiration; inspiring approval, reverence, or affection.
10 letter words containing adm
- admeasured — Simple past tense and past participle of admeasure.
- admeasures — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of admeasure.
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
- admiration — Admiration is a feeling of great liking and respect for a person or thing.
- admirative — possessing admiration
11 letter words containing adm
12 letter words containing adm
13 letter words containing adm
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
- admensuration — Admeasurement.
- administerial — of or concerned with administration; administrative: administerial matters.
- administering — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
14 letter words containing adm
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- administrators — A person responsible for running a business, organization, etc.
- administratrix — a woman administrator
15 letter words containing adm
- administrations — Plural form of administration.
- inadmissibility — not admissible; not allowable: Such evidence would be inadmissible in any court.
- self-admiration — a feeling of wonder, pleasure, or approval.
- self-admittedly — admitting to a specific charge or accusation; self-confessed: a self-admitted spy.
16 letter words containing adm
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- administratrices — Plural form of administratrix.
- coadministration — Joint administration.
- headmistressship — (rare) Alternative form of headmistress-ship.
17 letter words containing adm
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- maladministration — to administer or manage badly or inefficiently: The mayor was a bungler who maladministered the city budget.
- misadministration — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- self-administered — to manage (affairs, a government, etc.); have executive charge of: to administer the law.
19 letter words containing adm
- self-administration — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
On this page, we collect all words with ADM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 289 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.