Words containing adl
3 letter words containing adl
- adl — Anti-Defamation League (of B'nai B'rith)
4 letter words containing adl
- aadl — Axiomatic Architecture Description Language
5 letter words containing adl
- adlai — a male given name.
- adler — Alfred (ˈalfreːt). 1870–1937, Austrian psychiatrist, noted for his descriptions of overcompensation and inferiority feelings
- adlib — Alternative spelling of ad-lib.
- adlog — (language) A language which adds a Prolog layer to Ada.
- badly — If something is done badly or goes badly, it is not very successful or effective.
6 letter words containing adl
- adland — the advertising industry and the people who work in it
- adlibs — Plural form of adlib.
- badley — Misspelling of badly.
- beadle — (formerly, in the Church of England) a minor parish official who acted as an usher and kept order
- cradle — A cradle is a baby's bed with high sides. Cradles often have curved bases so that they rock from side to side.
7 letter words containing adl
- badland — Alternative form of badlands.
- beadles — Plural form of beadle.
- bradley — A(ndrew) C(ecil). 1851–1935, English critic; author of Shakespearian Tragedy (1904)
- broadly — You can use broadly to indicate that something is generally true.
- cradled — Simple past tense and past participle of cradle.
8 letter words containing adl
9 letter words containing adl
- adlibbing — to improvise all or part of (a speech, a piece of music, etc.): to ad-lib one's lines.
- beadledom — petty officialdom
- bradlaugh — Charles. 1833–91, British radical and freethinker: barred from taking his seat in parliament (1880–86) for refusing to take the parliamentary oath
- breadless — without bread; without food
- breadline — Someone who is on the breadline is very poor indeed.
10 letter words containing adl
- broadlands — a Palladian mansion near Romsey in Hampshire: formerly the home of Lord Palmerston and Lord Mountbatten
- cradleland — The region where something, especially a race of people, originated.
- cradlesong — a lullaby
- cradlewalk — a garden walkway covered by arched trees
- deadliness — causing or tending to cause death; fatal; lethal: a deadly poison.
11 letter words containing adl
12 letter words containing adl
- cradleboards — Plural form of cradleboard.
- headlessness — The state of being headless.
- headlighting — The lighting associated with a headlight.
- headlongness — Headlong quality or speed; precipitateness.
- postdeadline — the time by which something must be finished or submitted; the latest time for finishing something: a five o'clock deadline.
13 letter words containing adl
- dreadlessness — the state or quality of being without fear or dread
15 letter words containing adl
- cradle-to-grave — extending throughout one's life, from birth to death: a cradle-to-grave system of health care.
16 letter words containing adl
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
17 letter words containing adl
- headline-grabbing — A headline-grabbing statement or activity is one that is intended to attract a lot of attention, especially from the media.
19 letter words containing adl
- moses-in-the-cradle — a plant, Rhoeo spathacea, native to the West Indies and Central America, having leaves with purple undersides and white flowers enclosed in a boat-shaped envelope formed by two bracts.
On this page, we collect all words with ADL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 163 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.