Words containing adjus
6 letter words containing adjus
- adjust — When you adjust to a new situation, you get used to it by changing your behaviour or your ideas.
7 letter words containing adjus
- adjusts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of adjust.
8 letter words containing adjus
- adjusted — psychologically well or badly equipped to cope with reality and ordinary life and relationships
- adjuster — An adjuster is a device which allows you to alter a piece of equipment's position or setting.
- adjustor — a person or thing that adjusts.
- readjust — to adjust again or anew; rearrange.
9 letter words containing adjus
- adjusters — Plural form of adjuster.
- adjusting — Alter or move (something) slightly in order to achieve the desired fit, appearance, or result.
- adjustive — allowing for adjustment
- disadjust — (transitive) to undo an adjustment.
- misadjust — to change (something) so that it fits, corresponds, or conforms; adapt; accommodate: to adjust expenses to income.
10 letter words containing adjus
- adjustable — If something is adjustable, it can be changed to different positions or sizes.
- adjustably — In a way that is adjustable.
- adjustment — An adjustment is a small change that is made to something such as a machine or a way of doing something.
- readjusted — to adjust again or anew; rearrange.
- unadjusted — not changed in accordance with altered circumstances or information
11 letter words containing adjus
12 letter words containing adjus
- adjustmental — relating to adjustment
- maladjustive — Exhibiting or relating to maladjustment.
- mis-adjusted — to change (something) so that it fits, corresponds, or conforms; adapt; accommodate: to adjust expenses to income.
- readjustment — an act of readjusting or the state of being readjusted.
- unadjustable — capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
13 letter words containing adjus
14 letter words containing adjus
15 letter words containing adjus
16 letter words containing adjus
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
On this page, we collect all words with ADJUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 53 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADJUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.