Words containing adin
5 letter words containing adin
6 letter words containing adin
- aladin — 1. (language) A Language for Attributed Definitions. 2. (tool) An interactive mathematics system for the IBM 360.
- fading — to lose brightness or vividness of color.
- gradin — one of a series of steps or seats raised one above another.
- hading — Geology. the angle between a fault plane and the vertical, measured perpendicular to the strike of the fault; complement of the dip.
- jading — a worn-out, broken-down, worthless, or vicious horse.
7 letter words containing adin
- beading — Beading is a narrow strip of wood that is used for decorating or edging furniture and doors.
- blading — the act or an instance of skating with in-line skates
- deading — Present participle of dead.
- evading — Present participle of evade.
- gliadin — a prolamin derived from the gluten of grain, as wheat or rye, used chiefly as a nutrient in high-protein diets.
8 letter words containing adin
9 letter words containing adin
- badinages — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of badinage.
- badinerie — a name given in the 18th century to a type of quick, light movement in a suite
- beheading — the action of decapitating someone
- brigading — a military unit having its own headquarters and consisting of two or more regiments, squadrons, groups, or battalions.
- cascading — Present participle of cascade.
10 letter words containing adin
- amantadine — an antiviral drug used in the treatment of some types of influenza and to reduce some of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- bananadine — A fictional psychoactive substance said to be extracted from banana peels.
- defilading — Present participle of defilade.
- dissuading — to deter by advice or persuasion; persuade not to do something (often followed by from): She dissuaded him from leaving home.
- dreadingly — With dread.
11 letter words containing adin
- ahmadinejad — Mahmoud (mæhˈmuːd). born 1956, Iranian politician; president of Iran (2005–13)
- ambuscading — Present participle of ambuscade.
- autoloading — self-loading
- backloading — to defer to a later date, as wages, benefits, or costs: The union agreed to back-load pay raises.
- barricading — Present participle of barricade.
12 letter words containing adin
- cheerleading — the action or skill of a cheerleader.
- classloading — (computing, Java) The dynamic loading of classes into a virtual machine, as performed by a classloader.
- copy-reading — to work on (copy) as a copyreader.
- homesteading — a dwelling with its land and buildings, occupied by the owner as a home and exempted by a homestead law from seizure or sale for debt.
- incarnadined — Simple past tense and past participle of incarnadine.
13 letter words containing adin
- all-pervading — spreading through or into everything
- bandspreading — an additional tuning control in some radio receivers whereby a selected narrow band of frequencies can be spread over a wider frequency band, in order to give finer control of tuning
- breechloading — loaded at the breech.
- carbo-loading — Informal. carbohydrate loading.
- front-loading — Also, front-loaded. front-loading (def 1).
14 letter words containing adin
- breech-loading — (of a firearm) loaded at the breech
- countershading — (in the coloration of certain animals) a pattern, serving as camouflage, in which dark colours occur on parts of the body exposed to the light and pale colours on parts in the shade
- cyproheptadine — a type of antihistamine drug used in the treatment of allergies
- direct-reading — (of an instrument) calibrated so that a given quantity to be measured can be read directly off the scale without the need of a multiplying constant
- hyperthreading — (computing) A form of microprocessor parallelization where each physical processor is treated as two virtual processors.
On this page, we collect all words with ADIN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 316 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADIN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.