Words containing adia
6 letter words containing adia
7 letter words containing adia
- acadian — denoting or relating to Acadia or its inhabitants
- adiabat — a line on a thermodynamic chart relating the pressure and temperature of a substance undergoing an adiabatic change.
- arcadia — a department of Greece, in the central Peloponnese. Capital: Tripolis. Pop: 91 326 (2001). Area: 4367 sq km (1686 sq miles)
- chadian — of or relating to the Republic of Chad, its inhabitants, or their language.
- obadiah — a Minor Prophet.
8 letter words containing adia
- accadian — the eastern Semitic language, now extinct, of Assyria and Babylonia, written with a cuneiform script.
- adiantum — The maidenhair fern and related ferns (of the genus Adiantum).
- akkadian — a member of an ancient Semitic people who lived in central Mesopotamia in the third millennium bc
- arcadian — of or relating to Arcadia or its inhabitants, esp the idealized Arcadia of pastoral poetry
- biradial — showing both bilateral and radial symmetry, as certain sea anemones
9 letter words containing adia
- adiabatic — (of a thermodynamic process) taking place without loss or gain of heat
- adiaphora — matters of indifference
- barbadian — Barbadian means belonging or relating to Barbados or its people.
- circadian — of or relating to biological processes that occur regularly at about 24-hour intervals, even in the absence of periodicity in the environment
- cryptadia — a collection of things to be kept hidden
10 letter words containing adia
- adiactinic — denoting a substance that does not transmit radiation affecting photochemically sensitive materials, such as a safelight in a photographic darkroom
- adiaphoron — a thing of indifference
- digladiate — to contend or fight
- epispadias — (medicine) A deformity in which the urethra opens upon the top of the penis, instead of at its extremity.
- eradiation — Emission of radiance in all directions.
11 letter words containing adia
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
- adiaphorous — having no effect for good or ill, as a drug or placebo
- adiathermic — impervious to heat
- canadianism — the Canadian national character or spirit
- canadianize — to make Canadian in character.
12 letter words containing adia
13 letter words containing adia
15 letter words containing adia
16 letter words containing adia
On this page, we collect all words with ADIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 215 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADIA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.