Words containing addi
5 letter words containing addi
6 letter words containing addi
- addict — An addict is someone who takes harmful drugs and cannot stop taking them.
- adding — an act or instance of addition
- baddie — a bad character in a story, film, etc, esp an opponent of the hero
- caddid — (zoology) Any member of the Caddidae.
- caddie — In golf, a caddie is a person who carries golf clubs and other equipment for a player.
7 letter words containing addi
- addicts — Plural form of addict.
- addison — Joseph. 1672–1719, English essayist and poet who, with Richard Steele, founded The Spectator (1711–14) and contributed most of its essays, including the de Coverley Papers
- aladdin — (in The Arabian Nights' Entertainments) a poor youth who obtains a magic lamp and ring, with which he summons genies who grant his wishes
- baddies — a villainous or criminal person.
- baddish — rather bad; not very good.
8 letter words containing addi
- addicted — Someone who is addicted to a harmful drug cannot stop taking it.
- addiment — (immunology,archaic) synonym of complement.
- addition — An addition to something is a thing which is added to it.
- additive — An additive is a substance which is added in small amounts to foods or other things in order to improve them or to make them last longer.
- additory — additional
9 letter words containing addi
- addicting — a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict.
- addiction — Addiction is the condition of taking harmful drugs and being unable to stop taking them.
- addictive — If a drug is addictive, people who take it cannot stop taking it.
- addington — Henry, 1st Viscount Sidmouth. 1757–1844, British statesman; prime minister (1801–04) and Home Secretary (1812–21)
- additions — Plural form of addition.
10 letter words containing addi
11 letter words containing addi
12 letter words containing addi
13 letter words containing addi
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- additionality — (in Britain) the principle that money raised by the National Lottery should only be spent on projects that would not otherwise be funded by government spending
- additive-free — (of food) not containing any chemical additives
- cycloaddition — a type of pericyclic chemical reaction
- nonadditivity — the state of being nonadditive or not involving addition
14 letter words containing addi
- cross-addicted — addicted to two or more substances simultaneously.
On this page, we collect all words with ADDI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 144 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADDI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.