Words containing add
3 letter words containing add
- add — ADD is an abbreviation for attention deficit disorder.
4 letter words containing add
5 letter words containing add
- addax — a large light-coloured antelope, Addax nasomaculatus, having ribbed loosely spiralled horns and inhabiting desert regions in N Africa: family Bovidae, order Artiodactyla
- added — You use added to say that something has more of a particular thing or quality.
- adder — In Europe and Asia, an adder is a small poisonous snake that has a black pattern on its back. In North America, a number of different poisonous and non-poisonous snakes are called adders.
- addie — a female given name, form of Adeline.
- addio — goodbye
6 letter words containing add
- add-in — Journalism. copy added to a completed story.
- add-on — a device or unit added to equipment or a construction: an add-on to a computer; a nice add-on to an old house.
- addams — Jane. 1860–1935, US social reformer, feminist, and pacifist, who founded Hull House, a social settlement in Chicago: Nobel peace prize 1931
- addeem — to declare or determine, esp judicially
- addend — any of a set of numbers that is to be added
7 letter words containing add
8 letter words containing add
9 letter words containing add
- addendums — a thing to be added; an addition.
- adderwort — the bistort, a herbaceous flowering plant, Polygonum bistorta, of the dock family
- addicting — a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict.
- addiction — Addiction is the condition of taking harmful drugs and being unable to stop taking them.
- addictive — If a drug is addictive, people who take it cannot stop taking it.
10 letter words containing add
11 letter words containing add
12 letter words containing add
- adder's-meat — the greater stitchwort
- addictedness — the state of being addicted
- additionally — You use additionally to introduce something extra such as an extra fact or reason.
- addlebrained — having an addle brain; muddled; stupid
- bladderwrack — any of several seaweeds of the genera Fucus and Ascophyllum, esp F. vesiculosus, that grow in the intertidal regions of rocky shores and have branched brown fronds with air bladders
13 letter words containing add
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- additionality — (in Britain) the principle that money raised by the National Lottery should only be spent on projects that would not otherwise be funded by government spending
- additive-free — (of food) not containing any chemical additives
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
14 letter words containing add
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- cross-addicted — addicted to two or more substances simultaneously.
- daddy-longlegs — Also called harvestman. any of numerous spiderlike arachnids of the order Opiliones, having a compact rounded body and extremely long, slender legs.
- paddle-wheeler — a steamboat propelled by a paddle wheel
15 letter words containing add
18 letter words containing add
- nominative-address — a noun naming the person to whom one is speaking.
19 letter words containing add
- saddharma-pundarika — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
On this page, we collect all words with ADD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 670 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ADD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.