Words containing acu
4 letter words containing acu
5 letter words containing acu
6 letter words containing acu
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- acuate — to sharpen
- acuity — Acuity is sharpness of vision or hearing, or quickness of thought.
- aculei — Also, acus. the modified ovipositor or sting of certain hymenopterous insects.
- acumen — keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a situation; shrewdness
7 letter words containing acu
8 letter words containing acu
9 letter words containing acu
- acuminate — narrowing to a sharp point, as some types of leaf
- acuminous — keen insight; shrewdness: remarkable acumen in business matters.
- acupoints — Plural form of acupoint.
- acusector — a needle for cutting tissue by means of a high-frequency electric current.
- acuteness — sharp or severe in effect; intense: acute sorrow; an acute pain.
10 letter words containing acu
- acuminated — Botany, Zoology. pointed; tapering to a point.
- acute-care — providing emergency services and general medical and surgical treatment for acute disorders rather than long-term residential care for chronic illness.
- alexicacus — an epithet of Apollo, meaning “averter of evil,” in reference to his dispelling a plague that afflicted the Athenian forces in the Peloponnesian War.
- atracurium — a drug used to relax muscles
- baculiform — shaped like a rod
11 letter words containing acu
- acuminating — Present participle of acuminate.
- acumination — A sharpening; termination in a sharp point; a tapering point.
- acupressure — Acupressure is the treatment of pain by a type of massage in which pressure is put on certain areas of a person's body.
- acupuncture — Acupuncture is the treatment of a person's illness or pain by sticking small needles into their body at certain places.
- aquaculture — the cultivation of freshwater and marine resources, both plant and animal, for human consumption or use
12 letter words containing acu
13 letter words containing acu
14 letter words containing acu
- aquaculturally — In an aquacultural manner; with regard to, or by means of, aquaculture.
- dracunculiasis — a disease caused by infection with the Guinea worm
- hyperacuteness — the state of being extremely acute or aware
- immaculateness — The characteristic of being immaculate; spotlessness.
- intracutaneous — within the skin.
15 letter words containing acu
16 letter words containing acu
- permaculturalist — a system of cultivation intended to maintain permanent agriculture or horticulture by relying on renewable resources and a self-sustaining ecosystem.
17 letter words containing acu
- vernacularization — to translate into the natural speech peculiar to a people.
18 letter words containing acu
- electroacupuncture — the insertion into the body of one or more needles through which an electric current is passed
24 letter words containing acu
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with ACU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 351 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.