Words containing actua
6 letter words containing actua
- actual — You use actual to emphasize that you are referring to something real or genuine.
7 letter words containing actua
- actuals — Plural form of actual.
- actuary — An actuary is a person who is employed by insurance companies to calculate how much they should charge their clients for insurance.
- actuate — If a person is actuated by an emotion, that emotion makes them act in a certain way. If something actuates a device, the device starts working.
- factual — of or relating to facts; concerning facts: factual accuracy.
- tactual — of or relating to the sense of touch.
8 letter words containing actua
- actually — You use actually to indicate that a situation exists or happened, or to emphasize that it is true.
- actuated — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- actuates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of actuate.
- actuator — An actuator is a machine or part of a machine which moves or controls another part in response to an input.
9 letter words containing actua
- actualise — to make actual or real; turn into action or fact.
- actualism — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- actualist — a person who deals in hard facts; a realist
- actuality — Actuality is the state of really existing rather than being imagined.
- actualize — to make actual or real
10 letter words containing actua
11 letter words containing actua
12 letter words containing actua
- factualities — of or relating to facts; concerning facts: factual accuracy.
13 letter words containing actua
14 letter words containing actua
- contractualism — any of various theories that justify moral principles and political choices because they depend on a social contract involving certain ideal conditions, as lack of ignorance or uncertainty.
- counterfactual — expressing what has not happened but could, would, or might under differing conditions
- noncontractual — relating to obligations not expressed in a contract
- precontractual — a preexisting contract that legally prevents a person from making another contract of the same nature.
- self-actualize — to undergo self-actualization.
15 letter words containing actua
16 letter words containing actua
- counterfactually — a conditional statement the first clause of which expresses something contrary to fact, as “If I had known.”.
18 letter words containing actua
- self-actualization — the achievement of one's full potential through creativity, independence, spontaneity, and a grasp of the real world.
On this page, we collect all words with ACTUA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 76 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACTUA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.