Words containing actu
4 letter words containing actu
- actu — Australian Council of Trade Unions
5 letter words containing actu
- actus — An Ancient Roman unit of length, approximately 35.5 metres.
6 letter words containing actu
- actual — You use actual to emphasize that you are referring to something real or genuine.
- acture — action
- cactus — A cactus is a thick fleshy plant that grows in many hot, dry parts of the world. Cacti have no leaves and many of them are covered in prickles.
- factum — a statement of the facts in a controversy or legal case.
- pactum — a pact
7 letter words containing actu
- actuals — Plural form of actual.
- actuary — An actuary is a person who is employed by insurance companies to calculate how much they should charge their clients for insurance.
- actuate — If a person is actuated by an emotion, that emotion makes them act in a certain way. If something actuates a device, the device starts working.
- factual — of or relating to facts; concerning facts: factual accuracy.
- factums — Plural form of factum.
8 letter words containing actu
- actually — You use actually to indicate that a situation exists or happened, or to emphasize that it is true.
- actuated — to incite or move to action; impel; motivate: actuated by selfish motives.
- actuates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of actuate.
- actuator — An actuator is a machine or part of a machine which moves or controls another part in response to an input.
- cactuses — Plural form of cactus.
9 letter words containing actu
- actualise — to make actual or real; turn into action or fact.
- actualism — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- actualist — a person who deals in hard facts; a realist
- actuality — Actuality is the state of really existing rather than being imagined.
- actualize — to make actual or real
10 letter words containing actu
- abstractum — (philosophy, usually, in the plural) Something which is abstract or exists abstractly. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- actualised — Simple past tense and past participle of actualise.
- actualité — humorous word for truth
- actualized — Simple past tense and past participle of actualize.
- actualizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of actualize.
11 letter words containing actu
12 letter words containing actu
- contractural — characterized by contractures
- contractured — a shortening or distortion of muscular or connective tissue due to spasm, scar, or paralysis of the antagonist of the contracting muscle.
- contractures — Plural form of contracture.
- factualities — of or relating to facts; concerning facts: factual accuracy.
- manufactural — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
13 letter words containing actu
14 letter words containing actu
- contractualism — any of various theories that justify moral principles and political choices because they depend on a social contract involving certain ideal conditions, as lack of ignorance or uncertainty.
- counterfactual — expressing what has not happened but could, would, or might under differing conditions
- manufacturable — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
- noncontractual — relating to obligations not expressed in a contract
- potts-fracture — a fracture of the lower fibula and of the malleolus of the tibia, resulting in outward displacement of the foot.
15 letter words containing actu
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- counterfactuals — Plural form of counterfactual.
- freeze-fracture — to prepare (material) for the electron microscope by freeze fracturing.
- hydrofracturing — a process in which fractures in rocks below the earth's surface are opened and widened by injecting chemicals and liquids at high pressure: used especially to extract natural gas or oil.
- non-contractual — of, relating to, or secured by a contract.
16 letter words containing actu
- counterfactually — a conditional statement the first clause of which expresses something contrary to fact, as “If I had known.”.
- non-manufactured — the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale: the manufacture of television sets.
- nonmanufacturing — (economics) Outside of the manufacturing sector.
17 letter words containing actu
18 letter words containing actu
- self-actualization — the achievement of one's full potential through creativity, independence, spontaneity, and a grasp of the real world.
On this page, we collect all words with ACTU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 200 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACTU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.