Words containing actos
5 letter words containing actos
- actos — a short, realistic play, usually in Spanish, that dramatizes the social and economic problems of Chicanos.
7 letter words containing actos
- lactose — Biochemistry. a disaccharide, C 12 H 22 O 11 , present in milk, that upon hydrolysis yields glucose and galactose.
9 letter words containing actos
- galactose — a white, crystalline, water-soluble hexose sugar, C 6 H 12 O 6 , obtained in its dextrorotatory form from milk sugar by hydrolysis and in its levorotatory form from mucilages.
10 letter words containing actos
11 letter words containing actos
12 letter words containing actos
- atactostelic — Of or possessing an atactostele.
- galactoscope — a lactoscope.
- galactosemia — an inherited disorder characterized by the inability to metabolize galactose and requiring a galactose-free diet to avoid consequent mental retardation and eye, spleen, and liver abnormalities.
- galactosides — Plural form of galactoside.
13 letter words containing actos
- fractostratus — low ragged layered cloud often appearing below nimbostratus clouds during rain
- galactosaemia — Alternative spelling of galactosemia.
- galactosaemic — of, relating to, or affected by galactosaemia
- galactosamine — an amino sugar that is a major component of glycolipids and chondroitin.
- galactosidase — An enzyme, such as lactase, that is involved in the hydrolytic breakdown of a galactoside.
15 letter words containing actos
- hypergalactosis — an abnormally large secretion of milk.
17 letter words containing actos
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
On this page, we collect all words with ACTOS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 21 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACTOS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.