Words containing acto
4 letter words containing acto
- acto — a short, realistic play, usually in Spanish, that dramatizes the social and economic problems of Chicanos.
5 letter words containing acto
- acton — a jacket or jerkin, originally of quilted cotton, worn under a coat of mail
- actor — An actor is someone whose job is acting in plays or films. 'Actor' in the singular usually refers to a man, but some women who act prefer to be called 'actors' rather than 'actresses'.
- actos — a short, realistic play, usually in Spanish, that dramatizes the social and economic problems of Chicanos.
- facto — Australian. a person who lives in an intimate relationship with but is not married to a person of the opposite sex; lover.
6 letter words containing acto
7 letter words containing acto
8 letter words containing acto
- actoress — Alternative form of actress.
- actorish — of, relating to, or characteristic of an actor
- cofactor — a number associated with an element in a square matrix, equal to the determinant of the matrix formed by removing the row and column in which the element appears from the given determinant
- f-factor — a sex-determining chromosome or gene.
- factoids — Plural form of factoid.
9 letter words containing acto
- attractor — a person or thing that attracts.
- cofactors — Plural form of cofactor.
- compactor — a machine that compacts something, esp rubbish
- contactor — a type of switch for repeatedly opening and closing an electric circuit. Its operation can be mechanical, electromagnetic, or pneumatic
- detractor — The detractors of a person or thing are people who criticize that person or thing.
10 letter words containing acto
- abstractor — a person who abstracts or makes an abstract
- actomyosin — a complex protein in skeletal muscle that is formed by actin and myosin and which, when stimulated, shortens to cause muscle contraction
- attractors — Plural form of attractor.
- benefactor — A benefactor is a person who helps a person or organization by giving them money.
- bioreactor — a machine for growing organisms
11 letter words containing acto
- actor-proof — (of a role or script) effective even if poorly acted.
- atactostele — (botany) A type of eustele, found in monocots, in which the vascular tissue in the stem exists as scattered bundles.
- benefactory — relating to a benefactor; beneficial
- calefactory — giving warmth
- cataractous — of or relating to cataracts
12 letter words containing acto
- atactostelic — Of or possessing an atactostele.
- cactoblastis — a moth, Cactoblastis cactorum of South America, that was introduced into Australia to act as a biological control on the prickly pear
- chiropractor — A chiropractor is a person who treats injuries by chiropractic.
- factorisable — Alternative spelling of factorizable.
- factorizable — (mathematics, of an integer or polynomial etc) Able to be factorized.
13 letter words containing acto
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- anaphylactoid — Of, pertaining to, or resembling anaphylaxis.
- chiropractors — Plural form of chiropractor.
- diffractogram — An image produced by a diffractometer.
- factorisation — Alternative spelling of factorization.
14 letter words containing acto
- clacton-on-sea — a town on the North Sea coast in Essex, England.
- diffractometer — an instrument that is used to study atomic crystal structure by measuring the angles at which x-rays, neutrons, or electrons are diffracted by matter.
- diffractometry — The elucidation of the structures of crystalline materials by the use of X-ray diffraction.
- galactophorous — bearing milk; lactiferous.
- galactopoiesis — increasing the secretion of milk.
15 letter words containing acto
- diffractometers — Plural form of diffractometer.
- diffractometric — Relating to diffractometry; measured using a diffractometer.
- dissatisfactory — causing dissatisfaction; unsatisfactory: dissatisfactory service.
- hypergalactosis — an abnormally large secretion of milk.
- lactovegetarian — Also called lactarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products.
16 letter words containing acto
17 letter words containing acto
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
20 letter words containing acto
On this page, we collect all words with ACTO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 378 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACTO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.