Words containing acl
4 letter words containing acl
- acle — the hard, durable wood of a Philippine leguminous tree, Albizzia acle, used for making fine furniture.
- aclu — American Civil Liberties Union
- macl — Macintosh Allegro CL. E-mail: <[email protected]>.
- tacl — Tandem Advanced Command Language. Tandem, about 1987. The shell language used in Tandem computers.
6 letter words containing acl
7 letter words containing acl
- aclinic — not leaning or inclining; unbending
- cenacle — a supper room, esp one on an upper floor
- coracle — In former times, a coracle was a simple round rowing boat made of woven sticks covered with animal skins.
- debacle — A debacle is an event or attempt that is a complete failure.
- maclean — Donald. 1913–83, British civil servant, who spied for the Russians: fled to the former Soviet Union (with Guy Burgess) in 1951
8 letter words containing acl
- baclofen — a muscle-relaxing drug used to treat muscle spasms
- barnacle — Barnacles are small shellfish that fix themselves tightly to rocks and the bottoms of boats.
- binnacle — a housing for a ship's compass
- cefaclor — a cephalosporin antibiotic, C 15 H 14 ClN 3 O 4 , used in the treatment of infections.
- coracles — Plural form of coracle.
9 letter words containing acl
- anacletus — flourished 1st century a.d, pope 76–88.
- anaclinal — (of valleys and similar formations) progressing in a direction opposite to the dip of the surrounding rock strata
- anaclisis — the choice of an object of libidinal attachment on the basis of a resemblance to early childhood protective and parental figures.
- anaclitic — of or relating to relationships that are characterized by the strong dependence of one person on others or another
- balaclava — A balaclava is a tight woollen hood that covers every part of your head except your face.
10 letter words containing acl
11 letter words containing acl
- cataclasmic — causing upheaval; disruptive
- cataclastic — designating or of a rock, esp. a metamorphic rock, that was formed, bent, broken, etc. by extreme mechanical pressure
- cataclysmal — of, relating to, or resulting from a cataclysm.
- cataclysmic — A cataclysmic event is one that changes a situation or society very greatly, especially in an unpleasant way.
- conceptacle — a flask-shaped cavity containing the reproductive organs in some algae and fungi
12 letter words containing acl
- antanaclasis — a form of speech in which a key word is repeated and used in a different, and sometimes contrary, way for a play on words, as in The craft of a politician is to appear before the public without craft.
- bespectacled — Someone who is bespectacled is wearing glasses.
- imidacloprid — The insecticide 1-(6-chloro-3-pyridylmethyl)-N-nitroimidazolidin-2-ylideneamine used to control fleas in domestic pets.
- infraclasses — Plural form of infraclass.
- unspectacled — lacking spectacles
14 letter words containing acl
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- heracliteanism — the philosophy of Heraclitus, maintaining the perpetual change of all things, the only abiding thing being the logos, or orderly principle, according to which the change takes place.
- superspectacle — an extravagant cinematic spectacle, esp the silent Italian films of the early 1900s
15 letter words containing acl
On this page, we collect all words with ACL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 148 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.