Words containing achrom
8 letter words containing achrom
9 letter words containing achrom
10 letter words containing achrom
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
- cibachrome — the old name for the Ilfochrome photographic printing process
11 letter words containing achrom
12 letter words containing achrom
13 letter words containing achrom
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- metachromasia — A characteristic change in the colour of staining carried out in biological tissues, exhibited by certain aniline dyes when they bind to particular substances present in these tissues, called chromotropes.
14 letter words containing achrom
15 letter words containing achrom
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing achrom
- extrachromosomal — Happening outside a chromosome.
On this page, we collect all words with ACHROM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 32 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACHROM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.