Words containing acho
5 letter words containing acho
- achoo — Achoo is used, especially in writing, to represent the sound that you make when you sneeze.
- achor — (obsolete, pathology) dandruff (or similar condition).
- macho — having or characterized by qualities considered manly, especially when manifested in an assertive, self-conscious, or dominating way.
- nacho — a snack or appetizer consisting of a small piece of tortilla topped with cheese, hot peppers, etc., and broiled.
6 letter words containing acho
7 letter words containing acho
- acholia — a condition involving partial or complete lack of bile secretion
- acholic — lack of a secretion of bile.
- cachous — Plural form of cachou.
- camacho — Manuel Ávila [mah-nwel ah-vee-lah] /mɑˈnwɛl ˈɑ viˌlɑ/ (Show IPA). Manuel Avila Camacho.
- kachori — An Indian snack of flour with beans and spices.
8 letter words containing acho
- eulachon — A small edible fish of North America, Thaleichthys pacificus; the candlefish.
- gazpacho — a soup made of chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, garlic, oil, and vinegar, and served cold.
- huaracho — huarache.
- kazachoc — a traditional Cossack dance
- kazachok — a lively, Slavic folk dance for a solo male dancer, marked especially by the prisiadka.
9 letter words containing acho
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- antimacho — opposed to macho attitudes
- barachois — (in the Atlantic Provinces of Canada) a shallow lagoon formed by a sand bar
- cacholong — a type of opal, commonly of a milky colour
- carbachol — a cholinergic agent, C6H15ClN2O2, used for various ophthalmic purposes, such as the treating of glaucoma
10 letter words containing acho
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- anachorism — a geographical misplacement; something located in an incongruous position
- heptachord — a musical scale of seven notes.
- hexachords — Plural form of hexachord.
- isopachous — having the same thickness.
11 letter words containing acho
12 letter words containing acho
- kittikachorn — Thanom [thah-nom] /θɑˈnɒm/ (Show IPA), 1911–2004, Thai army officer and statesman: premier 1963–73.
- tetrachotomy — the segmentation of something into four parts
- trachomatous — a chronic, contagious infection of the conjunctiva and cornea, characterized by the formation of granulations and scarring and caused by the bacterium Chlamydia trachomatis.
13 letter words containing acho
- batrachotoxin — a steroidal alkaloid, C31H42N2O6, found in the skin of certain Neotropical frogs (genus Phyllobates) and used on poison arrows: one of the most powerful natural neurotoxins known
14 letter words containing acho
15 letter words containing acho
- haematachometer — (dated) An apparatus for measuring the velocity of the blood.
16 letter words containing acho
- cardiotachometer — a device for counting heartbeats, usually displaying the number of beats per minute
On this page, we collect all words with ACHO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 75 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACHO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.