Words containing achil
6 letter words containing achil
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
8 letter words containing achil
- achilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
- achillea — any plant of the N temperate genus Achillea, with white, yellow, or purple flowers, some species of which are widely grown as garden plants: family Asteraceae (composites)
- achilles — Greek hero, the son of Peleus and the sea goddess Thetis: in the Iliad the foremost of the Greek warriors at the siege of Troy. While he was a baby his mother plunged him into the river Styx making his body invulnerable except for the heel by which she held him. After slaying Hector, he was killed by Paris who wounded him in the heel
- machilid — jumping bristletail.
- rachilla — a small or secondary rachis, as the axis of a spikelet in a grass inflorescence.
9 letter words containing achil
13 letter words containing achil
- machilipatnam — a city in E Andhra Pradesh state, in S India, on the Bay of Bengal: first British trading settlement 1611.
On this page, we collect all words with ACHIL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 16 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACHIL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.