Words containing achi
6 letter words containing achi
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
- aching — causing physical pain or distress: treatment for an aching back.
- achish — the king of the Philistine city of Gath, who twice gave refuge to David. I Sam. 21:10–15.
- rachis — Botany. the axis of an inflorescence when somewhat elongated, as in a raceme. (in a pinnately compound leaf or frond) the prolongation of the petiole along which the leaflets are disposed. any of various axial structures.
7 letter words containing achi
- achiest — Superlative form of achy.
- achieve — If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.
- achinsk — a city in the S central Russian Federation in Asia.
- achiote — annatto.
- achiral — able to be superimposed on its mirror image
8 letter words containing achi
- abrachia — the congenital condition of having no arms
- achieved — Reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achieves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of achieve.
- achilary — having no labellum or lip, or one that is undeveloped, as in the flower of certain orchids.
9 letter words containing achi
- achievers — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- achillean — the greatest Greek warrior in the Trojan War and hero of Homer's Iliad. He killed Hector and was killed when Paris wounded him in the heel, his one vulnerable spot, with an arrow.
- achimenes — any plant of the tropical S American tuberous-rooted perennial genus Achimenes, with showy red, blue, or white tubular flowers, some of which are grown as greenhouse plants: family Gesneriaceae
- arachidic — of or derived from arachidic acid.
10 letter words containing achi
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
- achimelech — Ahimelech.
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- appalachia — a highland region of the eastern US, containing the Appalachian Mountains, extending from Pennsylvania to Alabama
- baldachins — Plural form of baldachin.
11 letter words containing achi
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- appalachian — of, from, or relating to the Appalachian Mountains
- approaching — coming closer in time
- arachidonic — related to arachidonic acid or the derivatives of arachidonic acid
- batrachians — Plural form of batrachian.
12 letter words containing achi
- achievements — Plural form of achievement.
- amphibrachic — Consisting of amphibrachs, metrical feet consisting of either a long syllable between two that are short, or an accented syllable between two that are not accented.
- antebrachial — Lb anatomy relating to the forearm.
- antebrachium — (anatomy) The forearm.
- antibrachium — (anatomy) alternative spelling of antebrachium.
13 letter words containing achi
- achievability — The state or condition of being achievable.
- azurmalachite — a blue-green ornamental stone consisting of a mixture of azurite and malachite.
- brachiosaurus — a dinosaur of the genus Brachiosaurus, up to 30 metres long: the largest land animal ever known
- dieffenbachia — any of various plants belonging to the genus Dieffenbachia, of the arum family, native to tropical America, often cultivated as houseplants for their decorative foliage.
- machiavellian — of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
14 letter words containing achi
- free-machining — (of certain metals) readily machinable at high speeds with low force.
- high-achieving — (of a person) dynamic, ambitious, and successful
- machicolations — Plural form of machicolation.
- machine-stitch — to sew on a sewing machine.
- nonachievement — Something that does not achieve the intended goal.
15 letter words containing achi
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- brachiocephalic — of, relating to, or supplying the arm and head
- brachistochrone — the curve between two points through which a body moves under the force of gravity in a shorter time than for any other curve; the path of quickest descent
- complex-machine — an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
- non-achievement — lack of achievement
16 letter words containing achi
18 letter words containing achi
On this page, we collect all words with ACHI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 493 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACHI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.