Words containing accumu
10 letter words containing accumu
- accumulate — When you accumulate things or when they accumulate, they collect or are gathered over a period of time.
11 letter words containing accumu
- accumulated — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accumulate.
- accumulatio — (rhetoric) A forceful summarisation of previously made points.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
12 letter words containing accumu
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
- accumulators — Plural form of accumulator.
- reaccumulate — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
13 letter words containing accumu
14 letter words containing accumu
15 letter words containing accumu
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
16 letter words containing accumu
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- hyperaccumulator — a plant that absorbs toxins, such as heavy metals, to a greater concentration than that in the soil in which it is growing
- non-accumulative — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- overaccumulation — Accumulation of too much.
On this page, we collect all words with ACCUMU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 26 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACCUMU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.