Words containing acci
6 letter words containing acci
7 letter words containing acci
- accidie — spiritual sloth; apathy; indifference
- accinge — to make (oneself) ready, brace (oneself)
- ajaccio — the capital of Corsica, a port on the W coast. Pop: 64 432 (2007)
- braccia — an old Italian unit of length, usually about 26 or 27 inches (66 or 68 cm), but varying between 18 and 28 inches (46 and 71 cm).
- braccio — an Italian unit of measurement based on the length of a man's arm and roughly equivalent to two feet
8 letter words containing acci
- accident — An accident happens when a vehicle hits a person, an object, or another vehicle, causing injury or damage.
- accismus — (rhetoric) Feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.
- bocaccio — a species of rockfish, Sebastes paucispinis, commonly found along the west coast of North America
- carracci — a family of Italian painters, born in Bologna: Agostino (aɡosˈtiːno) (1557–1602); his brother, Annibale (anˈniːbale) (1560–1609), noted for his frescoes, esp in the Palazzo Farnese, Rome; and their cousin, Ludovico (ludoˈviːko) (1555–1619). They were influential in reviving the classical tradition of the Renaissance and founded a teaching academy (1582) in Bologna
- focaccia — a large, round, flat Italian bread, sprinkled before baking with olive oil, salt, and often herbs.
9 letter words containing acci
- accidence — inflectional morphology; the part of grammar concerned with changes in the form of words by internal modification or by affixation, for the expression of tense, person, case, number, etc
- accidents — Plural form of accident.
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- bacciform — shaped like a berry
- beccaccia — a woodcock
10 letter words containing acci
- accidences — the rudiments or essentials of a subject.
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
- accidented — having been subjected to an accident
- accidently — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accipiters — Plural form of accipiter.
11 letter words containing acci
12 letter words containing acci
- acciaccatura — a small grace note melodically adjacent to a principal note and played simultaneously with or immediately before it
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- ixtaccihuatl — an extinct volcano in S central Mexico, SE of Mexico City. 17,342 feet (5286 meters).
- iztaccihuatl — an extinct volcano in S central Mexico, SE of Mexico City. 17,342 feet (5286 meters).
- postaccident — occurring after an accident
13 letter words containing acci
14 letter words containing acci
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accidentalness — the state of being accidental
- non-accidental — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- unaccidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
15 letter words containing acci
- postvaccination — occurring after a vaccination
18 letter words containing acci
- antivaccinationist — One who is opposed to the practice of vaccination.
On this page, we collect all words with ACCI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACCI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.