Words containing accele
10 letter words containing accele
11 letter words containing accele
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
- accelerants — Plural form of accelerant.
- accelerated — Simple past tense and past participle of accelerate.
- accelerates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accelerate.
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
12 letter words containing accele
13 letter words containing accele
- accelerations — Plural form of acceleration.
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- re-accelerate — to cause faster or greater activity, development, progress, advancement, etc., in: to accelerate economic growth.
- unaccelerated — to cause faster or greater activity, development, progress, advancement, etc., in: to accelerate economic growth.
14 letter words containing accele
15 letter words containing accele
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
17 letter words containing accele
- cardioaccelerator — a substance that increases the heart rate.
On this page, we collect all words with ACCELE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACCELE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.