Words containing abur
5 letter words containing abur
- abura — A medium-sized tropical African tree, Mitragyne macrophylla, from the family Loganiaceae.R:MW3 1976 page=8(First attested in the mid 20th century.)0.
- aburn — Burning.
- abury — Avebury (def 2).
- babur — (born Zahir ud-Din Mohammed) 1483-1530; founder & 1st emperor (1526-30) of the Mogul dynasty of India
6 letter words containing abur
7 letter words containing abur
8 letter words containing abur
- dunaburg — German name of Daugavpils.
- faburden — an early system of musical harmonization
- laburnum — any of several small trees belonging to the genus Laburnum, of the legume family, having elongated clusters of pendulous yellow flowers, especially L. alpinum, the Scotch laburnum.
- osnaburg — a heavy, coarse cotton in a plain weave, for grain sacks and sportswear and also finished into cretonne.
- saburral — relating to saburra
9 letter words containing abur
- laburnums — any of several small trees belonging to the genus Laburnum, of the legume family, having elongated clusters of pendulous yellow flowers, especially L. alpinum, the Scotch laburnum.
10 letter words containing abur
11 letter words containing abur
On this page, we collect all words with ABUR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 20 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABUR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.