Words containing absor
6 letter words containing absor
- absorb — If something absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in.
7 letter words containing absor
8 letter words containing absor
9 letter words containing absor
- absorbant — Alternative spelling of absorbent.
- absorbate — a substance that has been absorbed, or is to be absorbed, into an absorbent
- absorbent — Absorbent material soaks up liquid easily.
- absorbers — Plural form of absorber.
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
10 letter words containing absor
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- absorbance — a measure of the light-absorbing ability of an object, expressed as the logarithm to base 10 of the reciprocal of the internal transmittance
- absorbancy — absorbance
- absorbedly — deeply interested or involved; preoccupied: He had an absorbed look on his face.
- absorbency — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
11 letter words containing absor
- absorbingly — In an absorbing manner. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- absorptions — Plural form of absorption.
- unabsorbent — (of fabric, material, etc) not able to soak up liquid
12 letter words containing absor
- absorptional — Relating to absorption.
- absorptivity — a measure of the ability of a material to absorb radiation, equal to the internal absorptance of a homogeneous layer of the material under conditions in which the path of the radiation has unit length and the boundaries of the layer have no influence
- nonabsorbent — Not absorbent; unable to absorb.
- nonabsorbing — That does not absorb (sound, radiation, fluid etc.).
- reabsorption — resorption (def 2).
13 letter words containing absor
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- malabsorbtion — Misspelling of malabsorption.
- malabsorption — faulty absorption of nutritive material from the intestine.
- non-absorbent — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
- nonabsorbable — That is not able to be absorbed; not absorbable.
14 letter words containing absor
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- absorptiveness — the quality of being absorptive
- superabsorbent — extremely or unusually absorbent: superabsorbent fibers.
15 letter words containing absor
On this page, we collect all words with ABSOR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 58 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABSOR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.