Words containing ables
5 letter words containing ables
- ables — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of able.
6 letter words containing ables
- ablest — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- cables — Plural form of cable.
- fables — a short tale to teach a moral lesson, often with animals or inanimate objects as characters; apologue: the fable of the tortoise and the hare; Aesop's fables.
- gables — Plural form of gable.
7 letter words containing ables
- enables — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of enable.
8 letter words containing ables
9 letter words containing ables
- billables — that may or should be billed: Attorneys put in hundreds of billable hours on the case.
- reusables — products that can be used more than once
- syllables — an uninterrupted segment of speech consisting of a vowel sound, a diphthong, or a syllabic consonant, with or without preceding or following consonant sounds: “Eye,” “sty,” “act,” and “should” are English words of one syllable. “Eyelet,” “stifle,” “enact,” and “shouldn't” are two-syllable words.
- tableside — the area around or beside a table.
- valuables — having considerable monetary worth; costing or bringing a high price: a valuable painting; a valuable crop.
10 letter words containing ables
- allowables — that may be allowed; legitimate; permissible: an allowable tax deduction.
- breakables — objects that are delicate and could be easily broken
- constables — Plural form of constable.
- desirables — Plural form of desirable.
- disenables — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of disenable.
11 letter words containing ables
12 letter words containing ables
13 letter words containing ables
- comfortablest — Superlative form of comfortable.
- controllables — to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command: The car is difficult to control at high speeds. That zone is controlled by enemy troops.
- decasyllables — Plural form of decasyllable.
- disagreeables — annoying things
- imponderables — Plural form of imponderable.
14 letter words containing ables
15 letter words containing ables
16 letter words containing ables
24 letter words containing ables
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
On this page, we collect all words with ABLES. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 91 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABLES that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.