Words containing abla
5 letter words containing abla
- tabla — a small drum or pair of drums of India tuned to different pitches and played with the hands.
6 letter words containing abla
7 letter words containing abla
8 letter words containing abla
- ablating — Present participle of ablate.
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- ablators — Plural form of ablator.
- scabland — rough, barren, volcanic topography with thin soils and little vegetation.
9 letter words containing abla
10 letter words containing abla
- ablatively — in a way that relates to the melting or wearing away of an expendable part
- capablanca — José Raúl (xoˈse raˈul), called Capa or the Chess Machine 1888–1942, Cuban chess player; world champion 1921–27
- casablanca — a port in NW Morocco, on the Atlantic: largest city in the country; industrial centre. Pop: 3 523 000 (2003)
- tablanette — a variation of the card game cassino
11 letter words containing abla
12 letter words containing abla
- entablatures — Plural form of entablature.
13 letter words containing abla
- myeloablative — Of, pertaining to, or causing myeloablation.
On this page, we collect all words with ABLA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 34 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABLA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.