10-letter words containing abas
- abasements — Plural form of abasement.
- alabastron — a jar characteristically having an elongated shape, narrow neck, flat-rimmed mouth, and rounded base requiring a stand or support, chiefly used for fragrant ointments.
- alabastrum — alabastron.
- athabascan — a family of languages spoken by American Indians in most of inland northwest Canada and Alaska, in coastal Oregon and California, and in Arizona and the Rio Grande basin, and including especially Navajo, Apache, and Chipewyan. Compare family (def 14).
- athabaskan — a family of North American Indian languages, including Chipewyan, Hupa, and Navajo
- calabashes — Plural form of calabash.
- contrabass — a member of any of various families of musical instruments that is lower in pitch than the bass
- squabasher — a person who squabashes someone or something
- tetrabasic — (of an acid) having four atoms of hydrogen replaceable by basic atoms or groups.
- ultrabasic — (of rocks) containing iron and magnesium, with little or no silica.
On this page, we collect all 10-letter words with ABAS. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 10-letter word that contains ABAS to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.