Words containing abal
5 letter words containing abal
- cabal — If you refer to a group of politicians or other people as a cabal, you are criticizing them because they meet and decide things secretly.
- jabal — a son of Lamech, and the progenitor of nomadic shepherds. Gen. 4:20.
- nabal — a wealthy Calebite, husband of Abigail, who refused rightful tribute to King David for protecting Nabal's flocks. I Sam. 25.
- rabal — the measurement and computation of the speed and direction of winds aloft by theodolitic tracking of a radiosonde.
- sabal — a variety of palm tree
6 letter words containing abal
- atabal — a drum played by the Moorish people of N Africa
- cabala — a Jewish mystical movement based on a symbolic interpretation of the Scriptures: it flourished from the end of the 12th cent.
- cabals — Plural form of cabal.
- izabal — Lake, a lake in E Guatemala: the largest in the country. About 450 sq. mi. (1165 sq. km).
- kabala — a system of esoteric theosophy and theurgy developed by rabbis, reaching its peak about the 12th and 13th centuries, and influencing certain medieval and Renaissance Christian thinkers. It was based on a mystical method of interpreting Scripture by which initiates claimed to penetrate sacred mysteries. Among its central doctrines are, all creation is an emanation from the Deity and the soul exists from eternity.
7 letter words containing abal
8 letter words containing abal
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- cabalism — a mystical philosophical doctrine based on the doctrines of the cabala
- cabalist — a member of a cabal.
- caballed — Simple past tense and past participle of cabal.
- caballer — a person who cabals
9 letter words containing abal
10 letter words containing abal
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- cabalistic — of or relating to the cabala.
- elagabalus — (born Varius Avitus Bassianus) a.d. 205?-222; Rom. emperor (218-222)
- hullabaloo — a clamorous noise or disturbance; uproar.
- kabalevsky — Dmitri [duh-mee-tree;; Russian dmyee-tryee] /dəˈmi tri;; Russian ˈdmyi tryi/ (Show IPA), 1904–1987, Russian composer.
11 letter words containing abal
12 letter words containing abal
13 letter words containing abal
- mahabalipuram — a village in NE Tamil Nadu, in SE India: Hindu temples; early Dravidian architecture.
14 letter words containing abal
On this page, we collect all words with ABAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 50 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.