Words containing abad
5 letter words containing abad
6 letter words containing abad
7 letter words containing abad
8 letter words containing abad
- faizabad — a city in E Uttar Pradesh, in N India: the ancient site Ayodhya, sacred to the Hindus, is nearby.
- murdabad — down with; death to: used as part of a slogan in India, Pakistan, etc
- sabadell — a city in NE Spain, N of Barcelona.
- szabadka — Hungarian name of Subotica.
- zindabad — long live: used as part of a slogan in India, Pakistan, etc
9 letter words containing abad
- ahmedabad — a city in W India, in Gujarat: famous for its mosque. Pop: 3 515 361 (2001)
- allahabad — a city in N India, in SE Uttar Pradesh at the confluence of the Ganges and Jumna Rivers: Hindu pilgrimage centre. Pop: 990 298 (2001)
- ashkhabad — the capital of Turkmenistan. Pop: 598 000 (2005 est)
- faridabad — an industrial city in Haryana, N India.
- firozabad — a city in Uttar Pradesh state, N central India.
10 letter words containing abad
- aurangabad — city in central Maharashtra, W India: pop. 573,000
- faisalabad — a city in NE Pakistan: commercial and manufacturing centre of a cotton- and wheat-growing region; university (1961). Pop: 2 533 000 (2005 est)
- haidarabad — a former state in S India, now part of Andhra Pradesh, Mysore, and Maharashtra.
- stalinabad — a former name of Dushanbe.
12 letter words containing abad
On this page, we collect all words with ABAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 31 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABAD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.