Words containing abac
5 letter words containing abac
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
6 letter words containing abac
7 letter words containing abac
8 letter words containing abac
9 letter words containing abac
- abacinate — (transitive, rare) To blind by holding a red-hot metal rod or plate before the eyes.
- abaciscus — a tessera.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- babacoote — a species of large lemur, Lichanotus brevicaudatus, native to Madagascar
- fabaceous — belonging to the Fabaceae, an alternative name for the plant family Leguminosae.
10 letter words containing abac
11 letter words containing abac
- abacination — The act of abacinating, of blinding with the light from hot metal.
On this page, we collect all words with ABAC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 31 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABAC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.