Words containing aal
4 letter words containing aal
5 letter words containing aal
- aalii — a bushy sapindaceous shrub, Dodonaea viscosa, of Australia, Hawaii, Africa, and tropical America, having small greenish flowers and sticky foliage
- aalst — city in WC Belgium, near Brussels: pop. 76,000
- aalto — Alvar (ˈalvar). 1898–1976, Finnish architect and furniture designer, noted particularly for his public and industrial buildings, in which wood is much used. He invented bent plywood furniture (1932)
- craal — an enclosure for cattle and other domestic animals in southern Africa.
- dwaal — a state of befuddlement
6 letter words containing aal
- baalim — any of numerous local deities among the ancient Semitic peoples, typifying the productive forces of nature and worshiped with much sensuality.
- fgraal — Fortran extended GRAph Algorithmic Language. A Fortran extension for handling sets and graphs. "On a Programming Language for Graph Algorithms", W.C. Rheinboldt et al, BIT 12(2) 1972.
- halaal — Alternative spelling of halal.
- kraals — Plural form of kraal.
7 letter words containing aal
- aalborg — a city and port in Denmark, in N Jutland. Pop: 121 549 (2004 est)
- baalbek — a town in E Lebanon: an important city in Phoenician and Roman times; extensive ruins. Pop: 150 000 (1998 est)
- baalism — the worship of false gods or idols
- kursaal — A public hall or building for the use of visitors at health resorts or spas; a casino.
- laaland — an island in SE Denmark, S of Zealand. 495 sq. mi. (1280 sq. km).
8 letter words containing aal
- aalesund — a seaport in W Norway.
- baalebos — the master of the house
- baalshem — a person who works miracles by calling upon the name of God, especially one of the German and Polish Jews of the 16th–19th centuries considered to be saintly and to possess magical powers.
- kursaals — Plural form of kursaal.
- quaalude — methaqualone
9 letter words containing aal
10 letter words containing aal
- tsotsitaal — a type of street slang used by tsotsis
11 letter words containing aal
- transvaaler — a province in the NE Republic of South Africa. 110,450 sq. mi. (286,066 sq. km). Capital: Pretoria.
12 letter words containing aal
13 letter words containing aal
- baal-shem-tov — (Israel ben Eliezer"Besht") c1700–60, Ukrainian teacher and religious leader: founder of the Hasidic movement of Judaism.
On this page, we collect all words with AAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 54 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains AAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.