Words containing 80
4 letter words containing 80
- 1802 — (processor) An 8-bit microprocessor manufactured as CDP1802 by HARRIS Semiconductor. It has been around for ten years at least and is ideally suited for embedded applications. Some of its features are: 8-bit parallel organisation with bidirectional data bus and multiplexed address bus; static design -- no minimum clock rate; bit-programmable output port; four input pins which are directly tested by branch instructions; flexible programmable I/O mode; single-phase clock, with on-chip oscillator; 16 x 16 register matrix to implement multiple program counters, pointers, or registers
- 2780 — Binary Synchronous Transmission
- 3780 — Binary Synchronous Transmission
- 6800 — Motorola 6800
- 6809 — Motorola 6809
5 letter words containing 80
6 letter words containing 80
- arm800 — (processor) A microprocessor based on the ARM8 processor core designed by Advanced RISC Machines Ltd. Planned features include a 60-100Mhz clock rate; 0.35-0.4 micron silicon fabrication; an improvement on the ARM7's 1.4 cycle/instruction; a 16 Kbyte cache. Some estimates were 100 MIPS and 120 Kdhrystones at 70Mhz (twice the ARM700). Samples of the ARM800 are expected to be available in late 1995. It may run on a voltage below 3.3V.
- mc6809 — Motorola 6809
- trs-80 — (computer) A series of personal computers sold by Tandy Radio Shack. The '80' refers to the use of Zilog Z-80 processor (NOT Intel 80x8x). There were 7.5 computers in the TRS-80 line: Models I, II, III, 4, 100, 102, 200. The Model 4P was a portable version of the Model 4 with no tape drive -- only 2 1/2-height single sided disk drives. Later models that Radio Shack produced were not TRS-80 machines -- they were based on the Intel 80x8x architecture. These included Tandy 1000, Tandy 2000, Tandy 3000, and others. The 1000 had a proprietary Color card. The 2000 was a powerful machine for its time, but was based on the Intel 80186, so when IBM didn't build a computer based on this chip, it failed. It was used to design a boat for the America's Cup. The TRS-80 GUI, DeskMate, was proprietary, but no more than Windoze at the time. Many joke about "TRaSh-80" machines but several models were in fact classics of their time.
7 letter words containing 80
- 802.11a — (networking) A radio-based LAN protocol which speaks OFDM at 5GHz, one of the two wi-fi protocols.
- 802.11b — (networking) An IEEE wireless local area networks (WLAN) standard protocol which speaks DSSS at 2.4GHz. 802.11b is one of the two wi-fi protocols. It operates at 11 megabits per second (Mbps) compared with 802.11g which operates at 54 Mbps.
- 802.11g — (networking, standard) An IEEE wireless local area network (WLAN) standard protocol, expected to be approved in June 2003. 802.11g offers wireless transmission over relatively short distances at up to 54 megabits per second (Mbps). 802.11g operates in the 2.4 GHz range and is thus compatible with 802.11b (11 Mbps Wi-Fi).
- cdp1802 — RCA 1802
- emu8000 — (multimedia, hardware, music) The "Advanced WavEffect" music synthesizer integrated circuit used on the SB AWE32 card. The EMU8000 is a sub-system offering high quality music synthesis and an "effect engine" which provides musical effects like reverb and chorus to MIDI playback. The EMU8000 supports up to 32 voices, and the effect amount for each voice can be controlled via MIDI.
8 letter words containing 80
- trash-80 — Derogatory name for Tandy's TRS-80.
9 letter words containing 80
- pascal-80 — A successor of Platon. Developed at RC International for systems programming. Later it was renamed Real-Time Pascal. "PASCAL80 Report", J. Staunstrup, RC Intl, Denmark Jan 1980.
12 letter words containing 80
- smalltalk-80 — (language) The classic standard Smalltalk dialect, described in Adele's book, cited below, commonly known as "The Blue Book". Mail server: [email protected]
On this page, we collect all words with 80. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 106 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains 80 that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.