Words containing 38
4 letter words containing 38
- c386 — (tool) A compiler for K&R C plus prototypes and other ANSI C features by Matthew Brandt, Christoph van Wuellen, Keith and Dave Walker. c386 is targetted to several 68000 and Intel 80386 assemblers, including gas. floating-point support is by inline code or emulation. It can produce lots of warnings and generates better code than ACK.
- i386 — Intel 80386
5 letter words containing 38
6 letter words containing 38
- 386bsd — (operating system) (Or "jolix /joh'liks/) A free software port originally derived from the generally available parts of the "Berkeley Net Release/2" to the Intel i386 architecture by William Jolitz and friends. The name Jolix is used to differentiate it from BSDI's port based on the same source tape, which is called BSD/386. Many new and innovative features were added to 386BSD following its original release in June 1992. An unofficial patchkit, available from many anonymous FTP archives, solves many of the problems associated with 386BSD Version 0.1. In addition, many common Unix packages have been ported. 386BSD has been superseded by FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.
- bsd386 — 386BSD
- emm386 — (software, storage) An expanded memory manager for IBM PCs with an Intel 80386 or higher processor, part of MS-DOS version 5.00 or higher. EMM386 uses extended memory to simulate expanded memory and also provides upper memory blocks. It must be loaded by a DEVICE= command in your CONFIG.SYS file.
7 letter words containing 38
- qemm386 — (software, storage) A combined expanded memory manager and extended memory manager for IBM PCs with an Intel 80386 or higher processor from Quarterdeck Office Systems. QEMM386 can also act as an UMB provider and an A20 handler.
8 letter words containing 38
- is-13818 — (standard) The International Standard for MPEG-2 compression.
12 letter words containing 38
- 386spart.par — (operating system) (Or "WIN386.SWP") 386SPART.PAR was a hidden file created by Windows 3.1 for use as virtual memory swap file. It was generally found in the root directory, however it could appear elsewhere. Its size depended on how much virtual memory you set up.
On this page, we collect all words with 38. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains 38 that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.