Words containing z, a, g
3 letter words containing z, a, g
4 letter words containing z, a, g
- gaza — a seaport on the Mediterranean Sea, in the Gaza Strip, adjacent to SW Israel; occupied by Israel 1967–94; since 1994 under Palestinian self-rule: ancient trade-route center.
- gaze — stare
- gazy — tending to gaze
- giza — Giza.
- graz — a province in SE Austria: formerly a duchy. 6327 sq. mi. (16,385 sq. km). Capital: Graz.
5 letter words containing z, a, g
- abzug — Bella (Savitzky) [suh-vit-skee] /səˈvɪt ski/ (Show IPA), 1920–98, U.S. politician and women's-rights activist: congresswoman 1971–76.
- agaze — gazing at something; staring
- azygy — the state of not being joined in a pair
- gauze — any thin and often transparent fabric made from any fiber in a plain or leno weave.
- gauzy — like gauze; transparently thin and light.
6 letter words containing z, a, g
7 letter words containing z, a, g
- agassiz — Jean Louis Rodolphe (ʒɑ̃ lwi rɔdɔlf). 1807–73, Swiss natural historian and geologist, settled in the US after 1846
- agatize — to turn into agate
- agenize — to whiten (flour) using agene
- agonize — If you agonize over something, you feel very anxious about it and spend a long time thinking about it.
- agribiz — agribusiness.
8 letter words containing z, a, g
- agatized — to change into or make like agate.
- agenized — to bleach (flour) with nitrogen trichloride.
- agnizing — Present participle of agnize.
- agonized — Agonized describes something that you say or do when you are in great physical or mental pain.
- agonizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of agonize.
9 letter words containing z, a, g
- acidizing — Acidizing is the injection of acid into the reservoir rock to enlarge the pore spaces and increase the flow of oil.
- agonizing — Something that is agonizing causes you to feel great physical or mental pain.
- amazingly — causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
- analogize — to make use of analogy, as in argument; draw comparisons
- analyzing — to separate (a material or abstract entity) into constituent parts or elements; determine the elements or essential features of (opposed to synthesize): to analyze an argument.
10 letter words containing z, a, g
- -organized — -organized is added to nouns to form adjectives which indicate who organizes something.
- aggrandize — To aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are. To aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
- agonizedly — in an agonized way
- allegorize — to transform (a story, narrative, fable, etc) into or compose in the form of allegory
- amortizing — Present participle of amortize.
11 letter words containing z, a, g
- actualizing — Present participle of actualize.
- advertizing — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- aggrandized — Simple past tense and past participle of aggrandize.
- aggrandizer — One who makes great or aggrandizes.
- aggrandizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aggrandize.
12 letter words containing z, a, g
13 letter words containing z, a, g
14 letter words containing z, a, g
- aggrandization — The act of aggrandizing, or the state of being aggrandized or exalted in power, rank, honor, or wealth; exaltation; enlargement.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- anaesthetizing — Present participle of anaesthetize.
- anagrammatized — Simple past tense and past participle of anagrammatize.
15 letter words containing z, a, g
- anagrammatizing — Present participle of anagrammatize.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- apophthegmatize — to use apophthegms
- benzoglyoxaline — benzimidazole.
- catastrophizing — Present participle of catastrophize.
16 letter words containing z, a, g
- cryptozoological — (cryptozoology) Of or pertaining to cryptozoology.
- de-anglicization — (in Ireland) the elimination of English influence, language, customs, etc
- dechristianizing — Present participle of dechristianize.
- delegitimization — The act or process of delegitimizing.
- destigmatization — The process or act of destigmatizing.
17 letter words containing z, a, g
- anagrammatization — Transformation of a word, etc. into its anagram.
- antiglobalization — Opposition to the increase in the global power and influence of businesses, especially multinational corporations.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- decontextualizing — to remove (a linguistic element, an action, etc.) from a context: decontextualized works of art displayed in museums.
- deindustrializing — Present participle of deindustrialize.
18 letter words containing z, a, g
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropomorphizing — Present participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- compartmentalizing — Present participle of compartmentalize.
19 letter words containing z, a, g
- self-aggrandizement — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
20 letter words containing z, a, g
21 letter words containing z, a, g
- watenstedt-salzgitter — former name of Salzgitter.
22 letter words containing z, a, g
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
23 letter words containing z, a, g
27 letter words containing z, a, g
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with Z, A, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1408 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains Z, A, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.