Words containing z, a, f
4 letter words containing z, a, f
- azof — Sea of, a northern arm of the Black Sea connected with the Black Sea by Kerch Strait. About 14,500 sq. mi. (37,555 sq. km).
- faze — to cause to be disturbed or disconcerted; daunt: The worst insults cannot faze him.
- zafu — a round cushion used in Zen meditation. See also zabuton.
- zarf — (in the Levant) a holder, usually of ornamental metal, for a coffee cup without a handle.
5 letter words containing z, a, f
6 letter words containing z, a, f
- faenza — a city in N Italy, SE of Bologna.
- fazing — Present participle of faze.
- feazed — Simple past tense and past participle of feaze.
- feazes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of feaze.
- fezzan — a former province in SW Libya: part of the Sahara with numerous oases. 220,000 sq. mi. (570,000 sq. km).
7 letter words containing z, a, f
- alferez — (in Spain) a military officer who carries the flag during ceremonies
- fahlerz — a grey or black copper ore; tennantite
- fanzine — a magazine or other periodical produced inexpensively by and for fans of science fiction and fantasy writing, comic books, popular music, or other specialized popular interests.
- fazenda — An estate or large farm in Portugal, Brazil, and other Portuguese-speaking countries.
- feazing — Often, feazings. an unraveled portion at the end of a rope.
8 letter words containing z, a, f
- adfreeze — to adhere through the binding power of ice.
- awfulize — (psychotherapy) To react dramatically or catastrophically to distressing events.
- denazify — to free or declare (people, institutions, etc) freed from Nazi influence or ideology
- fabulize — To compose or relate fables or fictions.
- faizabad — a city in E Uttar Pradesh, in N India: the ancient site Ayodhya, sacred to the Hindus, is nearby.
9 letter words containing z, a, f
- affluenza — the guilt or lack of motivation experienced by people who have made or inherited large amounts of money
- calfdozer — a small bulldozer
- efavirenz — a nonnucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor used with other medications to treat HIV infection in patients who have or do not have AIDS.
- factorize — Mathematics. to resolve into factors.
- fantasize — to conceive fanciful or extravagant notions, ideas, suppositions, or the like (often followed by about): to fantasize about the ideal job.
10 letter words containing z, a, f
- africanize — to make African, esp to give control of (policy, government, etc) to Africans
- antifreeze — Antifreeze is a liquid which is added to water to stop it freezing. It is used in car radiators in cold weather.
- awfulizing — Present participle of awfulize.
- benzofuran — a colourless insoluble aromatic liquid obtained from coal tar and used in the manufacture of synthetic resins. Formula: C8H6O
- denazifies — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of denazify.
11 letter words containing z, a, f
- affranchize — (possibly nonstandard) alternative spelling of affranchise.
- brazenfaced — having, or uttered with, a brazen expression; impudent; shameless
- ceftazidime — A third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic, usually reserved for the treatment of infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- defeudalize — to reverse the process of feudalization
- deflazacort — A glucocorticoid prodrug used as an anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant.
12 letter words containing z, a, f
- artzybasheff — Boris Mikhailovich [bawr-is mi-kahy-luh-vich,, bor-;; Russian buh-ryees myi-khahy-luh-vyich] /ˈbɔr ɪs mɪˈkaɪ lə vɪtʃ,, ˈbɒr-;; Russian bʌˈryis myɪˈxaɪ lə vyɪtʃ/ (Show IPA), 1899–1965, U.S. illustrator and writer, born in Russia.
- brazen-faced — shameless or impudent
- cefoperazone — A cephalosporin antibiotic.
- defederalize — to shift the functions or powers of (an agency, service, etc.) from the jurisdiction of the federal government to that of state or local government: to defederalize construction loans.
- deformalized — Simple past tense and past participle of deformalize.
13 letter words containing z, a, f
- artificialize — to render artificial
- defamiliarize — to make (something well-known or well-established) seem unfamiliar, strange, disconcerting, etc., as in order to reinterpret or subvert it
- factionalized — Simple past tense and past participle of factionalize.
- factorization — Mathematics. to resolve into factors.
- familiarizing — Present participle of familiarize.
14 letter words containing z, a, f
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
- artificialized — Simple past tense and past participle of artificialize.
- centrifugalize — to subject (something) to centrifugal motion
- defeminization — (in a developing organism) the process in which full development into a female of the species is prevented because of a male developmental characteristic
- denazification — The process of bringing the leaders of the National Socialist regime in Germany to justice and of purging all elements of Nazism from public life, carried out especially between 1945 and 1948.
15 letter words containing z, a, f
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- deformalization — to make less formal; reduce the strictness, preciseness, etc., of.
- desulfurization — The process of removing sulfur from a substance, such as flue gas or crude.
- dezincification — removal of zinc.
- familiarization — to make (onself or another) well-acquainted or conversant with something.
16 letter words containing z, a, f
- fictionalization — to make into fiction; give a somewhat imaginative or fictional version of: to fictionalize a biography.
- financialization — (economics) Conversion of intangible value into financial instruments.
- self-dramatizing — exaggerating one's own qualities, role, situation, etc., for dramatic effect or as an attention-getting device; presenting oneself dramatically.
- self-realization — the fulfillment of one's potential.
- self-vulcanizing — to treat (rubber) with sulfur and heat, thereby imparting strength, greater elasticity, durability, etc.
17 letter words containing z, a, f
- defamiliarization — Art, Literature. a theory and technique, originating in the early 20th century, in which an artistic or literary work presents familiar objects or situations in an unfamiliar way, prolonging the perceptive process and allowing for a fresh perspective.
- deprofessionalize — to remove from professional control, influence, manipulation, etc.
- fractionalization — Separation into parts by fractionalizing.
- one-size-fits-all — (of clothing) designed to fit people of a wide range of sizes.
- self-aggrandizing — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
18 letter words containing z, a, f
- hydroflumethiazide — A diuretic drug.
- self-actualization — the achievement of one's full potential through creativity, independence, spontaneity, and a grasp of the real world.
- self-fertilization — Botany. fertilization of an ovum of a plant by a male gamete from the same flower (opposed to cross-fertilization).
19 letter words containing z, a, f
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- professionalization — to give a professional character or status to; make into or establish as a profession.
- safety-squeeze-play — Baseball. Also called suicide squeeze, suicide squeeze play. a play executed when there is a runner on third base and usually not more than one out, in which the runner starts for home as soon as the pitcher makes a motion to pitch, and the batter bunts. Also called safety squeeze, safety squeeze play. a similar play in which the runner on third base waits until the batter has successfully bunted before trying to score.
- self-aggrandizement — increase of one's own power, wealth, etc., usually aggressively.
20 letter words containing z, a, f
21 letter words containing z, a, f
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
On this page, we collect all words with Z, A, F. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 516 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains Z, A, F that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.