Words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
6 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- rawest — uncooked, as articles of food: a raw carrot.
- waster — a person or thing that wastes time, money, etc.
- waters — a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H 2 O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- westar — one of a series of privately owned geostationary communications satellites that service commercial users in the U.S.
7 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- fretsaw — A saw with a narrow blade stretched vertically on a frame, for cutting thin wood in patterns.
- steward — a person who manages another's property or financial affairs; one who administers anything as the agent of another or others.
- stewart — Also, Stuart. Darnley, Lord Henry.
- strawen — of straw or strawlike
- strawer — a single stalk or stem, especially of certain species of grain, chiefly wheat, rye, oats, and barley.
8 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- bedstraw — any of numerous rubiaceous plants of the genus Galium, which have small white or yellow flowers and prickly or hairy fruits: some species formerly used as straw for beds as they are aromatic when dry
- eastward — Also, eastwards. toward the east.
- forwaste — to waste completely
- outswear — to outdo in swearing.
- radwaste — radioactive waste.
9 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
10 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- afterglows — Plural form of afterglow.
- afterswarm — a secondary (or tertiary) swarm of bees which leaves the colony after the main swarm has left, in the company of a virgin queen
- afterwards — If you do something or if something happens afterwards, you do it or it happens after a particular event or time that has already been mentioned.
- afterwords — Plural form of afterword.
- awe-struck — filled with awe
11 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- afterworlds — Plural form of afterworld.
- antispyware — Designed or intended to combat or eliminate spyware on a computer system.
- arm-wrestle — (of two people) to sit facing each other with the elbows resting on a table and clasping hands with each other, each trying to force the other's arm flat onto the table while keeping his or her own elbow touching the table
- autowinders — Plural form of autowinder.
12 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
13 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- airworthiness — (of an aircraft) meeting established standards for safe flight; equipped and maintained in condition to fly.
- answerability — liable to be asked to give account; responsible: He is answerable to a committee for all his decisions.
- bottle-washer — a menial or factotum
- crow-pheasant — a large coucal, Centropus sinensis, of Asia, having black and brown plumage and a long tail.
- downregulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of downregulate.
14 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- carpet-sweeper — a household device with a revolving brush for sweeping carpets
- featherweights — Plural form of featherweight.
- frontierswoman — A woman living in the region of a frontier, especially that between settled and unsettled country.
- indian-wrestle — to engage in Indian wrestling: to Indian-wrestle for the city championship.
- northeastwards — northeastward.
15 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- adamawa-eastern — a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, centered in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic, including Sango and Zande.
- contraclockwise — Counterclockwise.
- crashworthiness — the ability of a vehicle structure to withstand a crash
- downheartedness — The characteristic of being downhearted; sadness.
- faithworthiness — the quality of being faithworthy
16 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- counselor-at-law — a lawyer, esp one who conducts cases in court; attorney
- superheavyweight — an amateur boxer weighing more than 91 kg
- watson-wentworth — Charles, 2nd Marquis of Rockingham [rok-ing-uh m] /ˈrɒk ɪŋ əm/ (Show IPA), 1730–82, British statesman: prime minister 1765–66, 1782.
- weatherstripping — A piece of weatherstrip material.
- well-illustrated — containing pictures, drawings, and other illustrations: an illustrated book.
17 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- darwinian-fitness — health.
- how's-your-father — sexual intercourse
- weather-resistant — resisting the effects of severe weather, as rain or cold: weather-resistant cloth for topcoats.
- well-demonstrated — to make evident or establish by arguments or reasoning; prove: to demonstrate a philosophical principle.
- weston-super-mare — a town and resort in SW England, in North Somerset unitary authority, Somerset, on the Bristol Channel. Pop: 78 044 (2001)
18 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- farewell-to-spring — a slender, showy plant, Clarkia amoena, of the evening primrose family, native to western North America, having satiny, cup-shaped, lilac-crimson or reddish-pink flowers and roundish fruit.
- west-northwestward — moving, bearing, facing, or situated toward the west-northwest.
- west-southwestward — moving, bearing, facing, or situated toward the west-southwest.
19 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- country-and-western — country music.
- nordrhein-westfalen — German name of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- straightforwardness — going or directed straight ahead: a straightforward gaze.
- websters-dictionary — Informal. a dictionary of the English language, especially American English, such as Dictionary.com.
20 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- hawaii-standard-time — Alaska-Hawaii time.
- newcastle-under-lyme — a town in W central England, in Staffordshire. Pop: 74 427 (2001)
- strawberry-raspberry — an arching, prickly, Japanese plant, Rubus illecebrosus, of the rose family, having an herbaceous stem, white, fragrant flowers, and large, edible, scarlet fruit.
21 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- lotus-of-the-true-law — a Mahayana sutra, forming with its references to Amida and the Bodhisattvas the basis for the doctrine that there is something of Buddha in everyone, so that salvation is universally available: a central text of Mahayana Buddhism.
- surface-to-underwater — (of a missile, message, etc.) traveling from the surface of the earth to a target underwater.
- watenstedt-salzgitter — former name of Salzgitter.
22 letter words containing w, a, s, t, e, r
- the-leaning-tower-pisa — a round, marble campanile in Pisa, Italy, begun in 1174 and now 17 feet (5.2 meters) out of the perpendicular in its height of 179 feet (54 meters).
On this page, we collect all words with W, A, S, T, E, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2239 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains W, A, S, T, E, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.