Words containing v, a, c, u
4 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- cavu — ceiling and visibility unlimited
5 letter words containing v, a, c, u
6 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- avouch — to vouch for; guarantee
- calvus — (of a cumulonimbus cloud) having its upper portion changing from a rounded, cumuliform shape to a diffuse, whitish, cirriform mass with vertical striations.
- cavour — Conte Camillo Benso di (kaˈmillo ˈbɛnzo di).1810–61, Italian statesman and premier of Piedmont-Sardinia (1852–59; 1860–61): a leader of the movement for the unification of Italy
- clavus — a corn on the toe
- cuevas — José Luis [hoh-zey lwees;; Spanish haw-se lwees] /hoʊˈzeɪ lwis;; Spanish hɔˈsɛ lwis/ (Show IPA), born 1934, Mexican painter, graphic artist, and illustrator.
7 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- autovac — a vacuum pump found in the petrol tank of a car
- bivouac — A bivouac is a temporary camp made by soldiers or mountain climbers.
- calvous — lacking all or most of the hair on the head; bald.
- cauvery — a river in S India, rising in the Western Ghats and flowing southeast to the Bay of Bengal. Length: 765 km (475 miles)
- chauvin — a chauvinist
8 letter words containing v, a, c, u
9 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- abductive — (anatomy) Related or pertaining to abductor muscles and their movement. (Mid 19th century.).
- acclivous — Sloping upward; rising like a hillside.
- acervulus — a small, asexual spore-producing structure produced by certain parasitic fungi on a host plant
- adductive — of a nature that leads towards a change
- adviceful — thoughtful or attentive
10 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- accusative — In the grammar of some languages, the accusative, or the accusative case, is the case used for a noun when it is the direct object of a verb, or the object of some prepositions. In English, only the pronouns 'me', 'him', 'her', 'us', and 'them' are in the accusative. Compare nominative.
- adjunctive — that constitutes an adjunct
- autoclaved — Simple past tense and past participle of autoclave.
- autoclaves — Plural form of autoclave.
- avaricious — An avaricious person is very greedy for money or possessions.
11 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- accusatival — of the accusative case
- accusatives — Plural form of accusative.
- acquisitive — If you describe a person or an organization as acquisitive, you do not approve of them because you think they are too concerned with getting new possessions.
- autoclaving — Present participle of autoclave.
12 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
- adjudicative — to pronounce or decree by judicial sentence.
- adjunctively — in an adjunctive manner
- adjunctivity — The state or quality of being adjunctive, or of forming or constituting an adjunct.
- articulative — relating to articulation
13 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- acculturative — relating to or resulting in acculturation
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- acquisitively — In an acquisitive manner; for the purpose of acquisition.
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- all-inclusive — All-inclusive is used to indicate that a price, especially the price of a holiday, includes all the charges and all the services offered.
14 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- adjunctiveness — The state or quality of being adjunctive.
- anticonvulsant — any of a class of drugs used to prevent or abolish convulsions
- anticonvulsive — preventing or alleviating convulsions
- antiulcerative — An antiulcerative is an agent that prevents the formation or promotes the healing of ulcers.
15 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anticommutative — (of a binary operation) having the property that one term operating on a second is equal to the negative of the second operating on the first, as ab = −ba.
- anticonvulsants — Plural form of anticonvulsant.
- antispeculative — opposed to or acting against speculation
16 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- chauvinistically — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- circumnavigating — Present participle of circumnavigate.
17 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- communicativeness — inclined to communicate or impart; talkative: He isn't feeling very communicative today.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- counterinitiative — An initiative opposing another initiative.
- cytomegaloviruses — Plural form of cytomegalovirus.
18 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- neovascularization — the development of new blood vessels, especially in tissues where circulation has been impaired by trauma or disease.
- over-pronunciation — to pronounce (a word, syllable, etc.) in an exaggerated, affected, or excessively careful manner.
19 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- countersurveillance — The art of evading surveillance.
- cultural-relativism — a concept that cultural norms and values derive their meaning within a specific social context. Also called cultural relativism. Compare ethnocentrism (def 2).
20 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- call-by-value-result — An argument passing convention where the actual argument is a variable V whose value is copied to a local variable L inside the called function or procedure. If the procedure modifies L, these changes will not affect V, which may also be in scope inside the procedure, until the procedure returns when the final value of L is copied to V. Under call-by-reference changes to L would affect V immediately. Used, for example, by BBC BASIC V on the Acorn Archimedes.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
- over-intellectualize — to seek or consider the rational content or form of.
21 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- counter-revolutionary — Counter-revolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
22 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- counterrevolutionaries — Plural form of counterrevolutionary.
23 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
27 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
45 letter words containing v, a, c, u
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with V, A, C, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1959 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains V, A, C, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.