Words containing u, l, o
5 letter words containing u, l, o
- afoul — in or into a state of difficulty, confusion, or conflict (with)
- aloud — When you say something, read, or laugh aloud, you speak or laugh so that other people can hear you.
- aulos — an ancient Greek woodwind instrument with a double reed, similar to an oboe
- bolus — a small round soft mass, esp of chewed food
- boule — the parliament in modern Greece
6 letter words containing u, l, o
7 letter words containing u, l, o
8 letter words containing u, l, o
- ablution — the ritual washing of a priest's hands or of sacred vessels
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
- abutilon — any shrub or herbaceous plant of the malvaceous genus Abutilon, such as the flowering maple, that have showy white, yellow, or red flowers
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- achelous — a river god who changed into a snake and a bull while fighting Hercules but was defeated when Hercules broke off one of his horns
9 letter words containing u, l, o
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- acidulous — rather sour
- adulation — Adulation is uncritical admiration and praise of someone or something.
10 letter words containing u, l, o
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words containing u, l, o
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
12 letter words containing u, l, o
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
13 letter words containing u, l, o
- a-dolls-house — a play (1879) by Henrik Ibsen.
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
14 letter words containing u, l, o
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
15 letter words containing u, l, o
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
16 letter words containing u, l, o
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- ammonia-solution — a colorless, pungent, suffocating, highly water-soluble, gaseous compound, NH 3 , usually produced by the direct combination of nitrogen and hydrogen gases: used chiefly for refrigeration and in the manufacture of commercial chemicals and laboratory reagents.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
17 letter words containing u, l, o
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
18 letter words containing u, l, o
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- auxiliary-equation — Mathematics. the characteristic polynomial of a given matrix, equated to zero. Also called auxiliary equation. an equation with one variable and equated to zero, which is derived from a given linear differential equation and in which the coefficient and power of the variable in each term correspond to the coefficient and order of a derivative in the original equation.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing u, l, o
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
- autotransplantation — autograft.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
20 letter words containing u, l, o
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing u, l, o
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
22 letter words containing u, l, o
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing u, l, o
On this page, we collect all words with U, L, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 20340 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains U, L, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.