Words containing t, u
3 letter words containing t, u
- aut — Association of University Teachers
4 letter words containing t, u
- abut — When land or a building abuts something or abuts on something, it is next to it.
- actu — Australian Council of Trade Unions
- antu — an odorless gray powder, C10H7NHCSNH2, used to kill rats
- attu — the westernmost of the Aleutian Islands, off the coast of SW Alaska: largest of the Near Islands
- atua — a spirit or demon
5 letter words containing t, u
- about — You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
- acute — You can use acute to indicate that an undesirable situation or feeling is very severe or intense.
- adult — An adult is a mature, fully developed person. An adult has reached the age when they are legally responsible for their actions.
- adust — dried up or darkened by heat; burnt or scorched
- aleut — a member of a people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and SW Alaska, related to the Inuit
6 letter words containing t, u
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- ablaut — vowel gradation, esp in Indo-European languages
- abrupt — An abrupt change or action is very sudden, often in a way which is unpleasant.
- acetum — a solution that has dilute acetic acid as solvent
7 letter words containing t, u
- abluent — a substance used for cleansing
- abluted — washed thoroughly
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- abought — simple past tense and past participle of aby.
- abuttal — abuttals. those parts of one piece of land that abut on adjacent lands; boundaries. Also, buttals. Law. the boundary lines of a piece of land in relation to adjacent lands.
8 letter words containing t, u
9 letter words containing t, u
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abortuary — a place where abortions are carried out
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
- abruption — a breaking off of a part or parts from a mass
10 letter words containing t, u
11 letter words containing t, u
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
- accentually — of or relating to accent or stress.
12 letter words containing t, u
13 letter words containing t, u
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
14 letter words containing t, u
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing t, u
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- adventurousness — the quality of being adventurous
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing t, u
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing t, u
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-humanitarian — having concern for or helping to improve the welfare and happiness of people.
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
18 letter words containing t, u
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-authoritarian — favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
19 letter words containing t, u
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
20 letter words containing t, u
22 letter words containing t, u
23 letter words containing t, u
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with T, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 48447 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.