Words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
7 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- aintree — a suburb of Liverpool, in Merseyside: site of the racecourse over which the Grand National steeplechase has been run since 1839
- arenite — any arenaceous rock; a sandstone
- aretino — Pietro (ˈpjɛːtro). 1492–1556, Italian satirist, poet, and dramatist, noted for his satirical attacks on leading political figures
- aterian — designating or of the Middle or Upper Paleolithic culture of N Africa, characterized by arrowheads with barbs and tangs, etc.
- certain — If you are certain about something, you firmly believe it is true and have no doubt about it. If you are not certain about something, you do not have definite knowledge about it.
8 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- acentric — without a centre
- actioner — a film with a fast-moving plot, usually containing scenes of violence
- aeration — Aeration is the application of upward-flowing air to a layer of particles.
- alerting — fully aware and attentive; wide-awake; keen: an alert mind.
9 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- abstainer — a person who abstains from something regarded as improper or unhealthy, especially the drinking of alcoholic beverages.
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- adverting — to remark or comment; refer (usually followed by to): He adverted briefly to the news of the day.
- aerotrain — a high-speed train driven by a fan jet engine
- afterpain — any pain that follows its cause only after a certain delay
10 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- acetonuria — ketonuria.
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
11 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- accipitrine — of, relating to, or resembling a hawk; rapacious
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
- acquirement — an acquiring or being acquired
12 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- acetonitrile — a colourless organic chemical, CH3CN, used chiefly as a solvent
- acetostearin — a waxlike, nongreasy solid, C 23 H 44 O 5 : used chiefly as a food preservative and as a plasticizer.
13 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
14 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- administrative — Administrative work involves organizing and supervising an organization or institution.
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
15 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
16 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
17 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
18 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
19 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
20 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
21 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
22 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
25 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
26 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
28 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing t, r, a, i, n, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with T, R, A, I, N, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19748 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, R, A, I, N, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.