Words containing t, r, a
4 letter words containing t, r, a
- airt — a direction or point of the compass, esp the direction of the wind; quarter; region
5 letter words containing t, r, a
- aarti — a Hindu ceremony in which lights with wicks soaked in ghee are lit and offered up to one or more deities
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- actor — An actor is someone whose job is acting in plays or films. 'Actor' in the singular usually refers to a man, but some women who act prefer to be called 'actors' rather than 'actresses'.
- actra — Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television, and Radio Artists
- adret — a side of a mountain receiving direct sunlight.
6 letter words containing t, r, a
- aarnet — Australian Academic Research Network
- abator — a person who effects an abatement
- abitur — the final school examination in Germany
- abrupt — An abrupt change or action is very sudden, often in a way which is unpleasant.
- adrift — If a boat is adrift, it is floating on the water and is not tied to anything or controlled by anyone.
7 letter words containing t, r, a
- abetter — a person who abets.
- abettor — a person who abets.
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
8 letter words containing t, r, a
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- aberrant — Aberrant means unusual and not socially acceptable.
- abiathar — a priest of Israel and a companion of David. I Sam. 22:20; II Sam. 15:24–36.
9 letter words containing t, r, a
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abernathy — Ralph David1926-90; U.S. clergyman & civil rights leader
- abernethy — a crisp unleavened biscuit
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
10 letter words containing t, r, a
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
11 letter words containing t, r, a
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
12 letter words containing t, r, a
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
13 letter words containing t, r, a
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
14 letter words containing t, r, a
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
15 letter words containing t, r, a
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
16 letter words containing t, r, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
17 letter words containing t, r, a
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
18 letter words containing t, r, a
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
19 letter words containing t, r, a
20 letter words containing t, r, a
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
22 letter words containing t, r, a
23 letter words containing t, r, a
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with T, R, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 61609 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, R, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.