Words containing t, a, i, l, e
6 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- aiglet — a metal or plastic tag or sheath at the end of a lace used for tying, as of a shoelace.
- albeit — You use albeit to introduce a fact or comment which reduces the force or significance of what you have just said.
- albite — a colourless, milky-white, yellow, pink, green, or black mineral of the feldspar group and plagioclase series, found in igneous sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. It is used in the manufacture of glass and ceramics. Composition: sodium aluminium silicate. Formula: NaALSi3O8. Crystal structure: triclinic
- alwite — white (def 11).
- aplite — a light-coloured fine-grained acid igneous rock with a sugary texture, consisting of quartz and feldspars
7 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- aetolia — a mountainous region forming (with the region of Acarnania) a department of W central Greece, north of the Gulf of Patras: a powerful federal state in the 3rd century bc. Chief city: Missolonghi. Pop (with Acarnania): 219 092 (2001). Area: 5461 sq km (2108 sq miles)
- agalite — a fibrous variety of talc.
- ailette — a shoulder component of a knight's armour, normally made of leather or parchment and displaying the bearer's coat of arms
- ailment — An ailment is an illness, especially one that is not very serious.
- alawite — a member of a Shiʿite sect inhabiting the coastal district of Latakia in northwest Syria.
8 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- abristle — Bristling.
- acetylic — of, relating to, or characteristic of the acetyl group.
- actively — engaged in action; characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.; busy: an active life.
- aerolite — a stony meteorite consisting of silicate minerals
9 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- acclimate — When you acclimate or are acclimated to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- acetylide — any of a class of carbides in which the carbon is present as a diatomic divalent ion (C22–). They are formally derivatives of acetylene
- aciculate — having aciculae
- acidulate — to make slightly acid or sour
10 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
- absolutize — to make absolute
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
11 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- acatalectic — having the necessary number of feet or syllables, esp having a complete final foot
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
- acclimatise — Standard spelling of from=Non-Oxford British spelling.
12 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
13 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
14 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- acetylcysteine — a substance, C 5 H 9 NO 3 S, used in solution as an inhalant to dissolve mucus in the treatment of chronic bronchitis, asthma, and emphysema and also used as an antidote in acetaminophen poisoning.
15 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- alpes-maritimes — a department of the SE corner of France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Nice. Pop: 1 045 973 (2003 est). Area: 4298 sq km (1676 sq miles)
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
16 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
17 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
18 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
19 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anti-ecclesiastical — of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- auriculoventricular — atrioventricular.
20 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
23 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
25 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
28 letter words containing t, a, i, l, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with T, A, I, L, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 22670 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, A, I, L, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.