Words containing t, a, b, l, e
5 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
6 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- ablate — to remove by ablation
- ablest — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- albeit — You use albeit to introduce a fact or comment which reduces the force or significance of what you have just said.
- albert — a kind of watch chain usually attached to a waistcoat
- albite — a colourless, milky-white, yellow, pink, green, or black mineral of the feldspar group and plagioclase series, found in igneous sedimentary and metamorphic rocks. It is used in the manufacture of glass and ceramics. Composition: sodium aluminium silicate. Formula: NaALSi3O8. Crystal structure: triclinic
7 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abluent — a substance used for cleansing
- abluted — washed thoroughly
- actable — that can be acted
- alberta — a province of W Canada: mostly prairie, with the Rocky Mountains in the southwest. Capital: Edmonton. Pop: 3 645 257 (2011 est). Area: 661 188 sq km (255 285 sq miles)
- alberti — Leon Battista (leˈɔn batˈtista). 1404–72, Italian Renaissance architect, painter, writer, and musician; among his architectural designs are the façades of Sta. Maria Novella at Florence and S. Francesco at Rimini
8 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abatable — able to be abated
- abjectly — utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched: abject poverty.
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
- abristle — Bristling.
- absently — in an absent-minded or preoccupied manner; inattentively
9 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- ablactate — to wean.
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
- adaptable — If you describe a person or animal as adaptable, you mean that they are able to change their ideas or behaviour in order to deal with new situations.
10 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- alabastrine — a finely granular variety of gypsum, often white and translucent, used for ornamental objects or work, such as lamp bases, figurines, etc.
- albategnius — Latin name of Battani.
12 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- absquatulate — to leave; decamp
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
13 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acetylbenzene — acetophenone.
14 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
15 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
16 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
17 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
19 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
21 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
23 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
28 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing t, a, b, l, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with T, A, B, L, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7360 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, A, B, L, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.