Words containing t, a, b, l
4 letter words containing t, a, b, l
5 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- balti — A balti is a vegetable or meat dish of Indian origin which is cooked and served in a bowl-shaped pan.
- blart — to sound loudly and harshly
- blast — A blast is a big explosion, especially one caused by a bomb.
- blate — exhibiting corpselike qualities, for example a pallid tone, insensibility, or lack of spirits
- bleat — When a sheep or goat bleats, it makes the sound that sheep and goats typically make.
6 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- ablate — to remove by ablation
- ablaut — vowel gradation, esp in Indo-European languages
- ablest — having necessary power, skill, resources, or qualifications; qualified: able to lift a two-hundred-pound weight; able to write music; able to travel widely; able to vote.
- abvolt — the cgs unit of potential difference in the electromagnetic system; the potential difference between two points when work of 1 erg must be done to transfer 1 abcoulomb of charge from one point to the other: equivalent to 10–8 volt
- albata — a variety of German silver consisting of nickel, copper, and zinc
7 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
- ablator — the heat shield of a space vehicle, which melts or wears away during re-entry into the earth's atmosphere
- abluent — a substance used for cleansing
- abluted — washed thoroughly
- abuttal — abuttals. those parts of one piece of land that abut on adjacent lands; boundaries. Also, buttals. Law. the boundary lines of a piece of land in relation to adjacent lands.
8 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abatable — able to be abated
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- abjectly — utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched: abject poverty.
- ablation — the surgical removal of an organ, structure, or part
- ablative — (in certain inflected languages such as Latin) denoting a case of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument, manner, or place of the action described by the verb
9 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- ablactate — to wean.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
10 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
11 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- ablutionary — a cleansing with water or other liquid, especially as a religious ritual.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
12 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
13 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
14 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
16 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
17 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
19 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
22 letter words containing t, a, b, l
24 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
25 letter words containing t, a, b, l
28 letter words containing t, a, b, l
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with T, A, B, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9547 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, A, B, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.