Words containing t, a, b, e, r
5 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- berat — a city in S central Albania.
6 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- albert — a kind of watch chain usually attached to a waistcoat
- baiter — someone who baits or teases
- banter — Banter is teasing or joking talk that is amusing and friendly.
- barbet — any small tropical brightly coloured bird of the family Capitonidae, having short weak wings and a sharp stout bill with tuftlike feathers at its base: order Piciformes (woodpeckers, etc)
- barest — without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
7 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
8 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- aberrant — Aberrant means unusual and not socially acceptable.
- abortive — An abortive attempt or action is unsuccessful.
- abristle — Bristling.
- abrogate — If someone in a position of authority abrogates something such as a law, agreement, or practice, they put an end to it.
- abstruse — You can describe something as abstruse if you find it difficult to understand, especially when you think it could be explained more simply.
9 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abernathy — Ralph David1926-90; U.S. clergyman & civil rights leader
- abernethy — a crisp unleavened biscuit
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
10 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abirritate — to soothe or make less irritable
11 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abranchiate — having no gills
12 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
13 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
14 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
15 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
16 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
17 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
20 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
21 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
22 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
25 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
28 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
32 letter words containing t, a, b, e, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with T, A, B, E, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8332 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, A, B, E, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.