Words containing s, p, h
4 letter words containing s, p, h
5 letter words containing s, p, h
- aphis — any of various aphids constituting the genus Aphis, such as the blackfly
- apish — stupid; foolish
- chaps — Chaps are leather leggings without a seat that are sometimes worn by cowboys over their pants.
- chips — CHIPS is a system for transferring funds that makes large value payments in US dollars between major banks.
- chops — the jaws or cheeks; jowls
6 letter words containing s, p, h
- ashpit — a receptacle in the bottom of a fireplace, under a barbecue, or the like, for the accumulation of ashes.
- bishop — A bishop is a clergyman of high rank in the Roman Catholic, Anglican, and Orthodox churches.
- cheops — original name Khufu. Egyptian king of the fourth dynasty (?2613–?2494 bc), who built the largest pyramid at El Gîza
- herpes — any of several diseases caused by herpesvirus, characterized by eruption of blisters on the skin or mucous membranes. Compare chickenpox, genital herpes, oral herpes, shingles.
- hesper — Hesperus.
7 letter words containing s, p, h
- airship — An airship is an aircraft that consists of a large balloon which is filled with gas and is powered by an engine. It has a section underneath for passengers.
- alpheus — a river god, lover of the nymph Arethusa. She changed into a spring to evade him, but he changed into a river and mingled with her
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- aphasia — Aphasia is a mental condition in which people are often unable to remember simple words or communicate.
- aphasic — pertaining to or affected with aphasia.
8 letter words containing s, p, h
- air-ship — to send or ship via aircraft: to air-ship machine parts overseas.
- alphonse — a male given name: from Germanic words meaning “noble” and “ready.”.
- alphonso — a masculine name
- alphosis — absence of skin pigmentation, as in albinism
- amidship — in or toward the middle part of a ship or aircraft; midway between the ends.
9 letter words containing s, p, h
- alphonsus — a crater in the SE quadrant of the moon, about 112 km in diameter, in which volcanic activity may have occurred
- amidships — Amidships means halfway along the length of a ship.
- amorphism — the state or quality of being amorphous.
- amorphous — Something that is amorphous has no clear shape or structure.
- amphioxus — cephalochordate
10 letter words containing s, p, h
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- acephalous — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct, as certain insect larvae
- aedileship — the office of an aedile, or the duration of an aedile's term of office
- aerosphere — the entire atmosphere surrounding the earth
11 letter words containing s, p, h
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
- adiaphorous — having no effect for good or ill, as a drug or placebo
- agastrophus — a son of Paeon who was slain by Diomedes.
- air-shipped — to send or ship via aircraft: to air-ship machine parts overseas.
12 letter words containing s, p, h
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
- allomorphism — variation in the crystalline form of a chemical compound
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
13 letter words containing s, p, h
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
- aeroemphysema — A form of emphysema that results from rapid decompression.
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
14 letter words containing s, p, h
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
15 letter words containing s, p, h
16 letter words containing s, p, h
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing s, p, h
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing s, p, h
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- dimethylsulphoxide — a colourless odourless liquid substance used as a solvent and in medicine as an agent to improve the penetration of drugs applied to the skin. Formula: (CH3)2SO
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
19 letter words containing s, p, h
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- dihydrostreptomycin — an antibiotic, C 21 H 41 N 7 O 12 , derived by organic synthesis from and believed to be less toxic than streptomycin: used in the form of its sulfate chiefly in the treatment of tuberculosis.
- first-past-the-post — A first-past-the-post system for choosing members of parliament or other representatives is one in which the candidate who gets most votes wins.
21 letter words containing s, p, h
22 letter words containing s, p, h
23 letter words containing s, p, h
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing s, p, h
On this page, we collect all words with S, P, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11746 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains S, P, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.