Words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
7 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
8 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
9 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- abamperes — Plural form of abampere.
- amperages — Plural form of amperage.
- ampersand — An ampersand is the sign &, used to represent the word 'and.'
- aspartame — an artificial sweetener produced from aspartic acid. Formula: C14H18N2O5
- austemper — to harden (steel) by heating and quenching to render it austenitic.
10 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- ampersands — Plural form of ampersand.
- amphiaster — the structure that occurs in a cell undergoing mitosis, consisting of a spindle with an aster at each end
- amplifiers — Plural form of amplifier.
- angiosperm — any seed-bearing plant of the phylum Angiospermophyta (division Angiospermae in traditional systems), in which the ovules are enclosed in an ovary, which develops into the fruit after fertilization; any flowering plant
- apartments — a suite of rooms in a grand residence such as a palace distinguished from any public rooms and designated for the use of a particular person or group
11 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- aerotropism — the growth of plants towards or away from a source of oxygen
- agamospermy — formation of seeds in the absence of fertilization; a form of apomixis
- amperes-law — the law that a magnetic field induced by an electric current is, at any point, directly proportional to the product of the current intensity and the length of the current conductor, inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point and the conductor, and perpendicular to the plane joining the point and the conductor.
- amphigories — Plural form of amphigory.
- amphimacers — Plural form of amphimacer.
12 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- allelomorphs — Plural form of allelomorph.
- anamorphoses — Plural form of anamorphosis.
- anemotropism — orientation in response to a current of air.
- appraisement — the act of estimating or judging the nature or value of something or someone.
13 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- aeroemphysema — A form of emphysema that results from rapid decompression.
- alphanumerics — Plural form of alphanumeric.
- amorphousness — lacking definite form; having no specific shape; formless: the amorphous clouds.
- amphiprostyle — (esp of a classical temple) having a set of columns at both ends but not at the sides
- amphitheaters — Plural form of amphitheater.
14 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- afro-pessimism — the belief that the provision of aid to African countries is futile
- amphiarthroses — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
- amphiprostyles — Plural form of amphiprostyle.
15 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- alpes-maritimes — a department of the SE corner of France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Nice. Pop: 1 045 973 (2003 est). Area: 4298 sq km (1676 sq miles)
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- approximateness — The quality of being approximate.
- assemblypersons — Plural form of assemblyperson.
16 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
17 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- anthropomorphises — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of anthropomorphise.
- anthroposemiotics — The study of human communication.
- camp-fire-members — a U.S. organization for girls and boys that emphasizes the building of character and good citizenship through work, health, and love; originally founded for girls (Camp Fire girls) in 1910, it is now open to both boys and girls (Camp Fire members)
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- compartmentalised — Simple past tense and past participle of compartmentalise.
18 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- complementarianism — The doctrine that genders in a society should have complementary roles.
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
- entrepreneurialism — The spirit or state of acting in an entrepreneurial manner.
- extemporaneousness — The degree or property of being extemporaneous.
- hydroxytryptamines — Plural form of hydroxytryptamine.
19 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- contemporaneousness — The state or characteristic of being contemporaneous.
- departmentalisation — Alternative spelling of departmentalization.
- gentleman-pensioner — (formerly) a gentleman-at-arms.
- hypercholesteraemia — (medicine) An abnormally high level of cholesterol in the blood.
20 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
21 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
22 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
23 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
26 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
28 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
34 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
45 letter words containing s, p, e, r, m, a
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with S, P, E, R, M, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3366 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains S, P, E, R, M, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.