Words containing s, i, l, k
4 letter words containing s, i, l, k
5 letter words containing s, i, l, k
6 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- alkies — Plural form of alkie.
- alsike — a clover, Trifolium hybridum, native to Europe and Asia but widely cultivated as a forage crop. It has trifoliate leaves and pink or whitish flowers
- blinks — a small temperate portulacaceous plant, Montia fontana with small white flowers
- clicks — Plural form of click.
- clinks — Plural form of clink.
7 letter words containing s, i, l, k
8 letter words containing s, i, l, k
9 letter words containing s, i, l, k
10 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- ankylosing — Present participle of ankylose.
- backlights — Plural form of backlight.
- backlisted — Simple past tense and past participle of backlist.
- backslider — A recidivist; one who backslides, especially in a religious sense; an apostate.
- backsplice — a knot for finishing a rope end neatly, beginning with a crown and proceeding in a series of tucks, each strand over the first adjoining strand and under the next, the strands being split in half at each tuck.
11 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- arkeologist — Someone who studies the story of Noah's Ark, particularly by searching for physical evidence which would corroborate it.
- backlashing — a sudden, forceful backward movement; recoil.
- backlisting — Present participle of backlist.
- backslidden — Past participle of backslide.
- backsliding — If you accuse someone of backsliding, you disapprove of them because they have failed to do something they promised or agreed to do, or have started again doing something undesirable that they had previously stopped doing.
12 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- alkalimeters — Plural form of alkalimeter.
- asteriskless — having no asterisk
- backslapping — Backslapping is noisy, cheerful behavior which people use in order to show affection or appreciation to each other.
- backslashing — Present participle of backslash.
- backsolution — The process or result of backsolving.
13 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- ankyloglossia — tongue-tie.
- anticlockwise — If something is moving anticlockwise, it is moving in the opposite direction to the direction in which the hands of a clock move.
- back-slapping — Back-slapping is noisy, cheerful behaviour which people use in order to show affection or appreciation to each other.
- berkeleianism — the philosophical system of George Berkeley, holding that objects exist only when perceived, that God's perception sustains the universe, and that there is no independent substratum or substance in which these perceptions inhere
- bielsko-biala — a city in S Poland.
14 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
- avalokitesvara — a male Bodhisattva, widely revered and identified with various persons and gods.
- blanket-stitch — a basic sewing stitch in which widely spaced, interlocking loops, or purls, are formed, used for cutwork, as a decorative finish for edges, etc.
- czechoslovakia — a former republic in central Europe: formed after the defeat of Austria-Hungary (1918) as a nation of Czechs in Bohemia and Moravia and Slovaks in Slovakia; occupied by Germany from 1939 until its liberation by the Soviet Union in 1945; became a people's republic under the Communists in 1948; invaded by Warsaw Pact troops in 1968, ending Dubček's attempt to liberalize communism; in 1989 popular unrest led to the resignation of the politburo and the formation of a non-Communist government. It consisted of two federal republics, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, which separated in 1993
- disacknowledge — (transitive) To refuse to acknowledge or recognize something; to disavow or deny.
15 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- al-iskandariyah — Arabic name of Alexandria.
- ankylostomiasis — ancylostomiasis
- cholecystokinin — a hormone secreted by duodenal cells that stimulates the contraction of the gall bladder and secretion of pancreatic enzymes
- contraclockwise — Counterclockwise.
- czechoslovakian — Czechoslovakian means the same as Czechoslovak.
16 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- asalam-wa-leikum — a salutation used in India
- clackmannanshire — a council area and historical county of central Scotland; became part of the Central region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority in 1996; mainly agricultural. Administrative centre: Alloa. Pop: 47 680 (2003 est). Area: 142 sq km (55 sq miles)
- cloak-and-suiter — a manufacturer or seller of clothing.
- counterclockwise — If something is moving counterclockwise, it is moving in the opposite direction to the direction in which the hands of a clock move.
- household-knight — an unmarried man.
17 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- clicks-and-mortar — pertaining to or denoting a company that does business on the Internet and in traditional stores or offices.
- kaleidoscopically — of, relating to, or created by a kaleidoscope.
- kinesthesiologist — Someone who practices kinesthesiology.
- lackadaisicalness — without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic: a lackadaisical attempt.
- leninsk-kuznetski — a city in the S Russian Federation in Asia.
18 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- chuck-will's-widow — a large North American nightjar, Caprimulgus carolinensis, similar to the whippoorwill
- didaskaleinophobia — The fear of going to school.
- king-of-the-salmon — a ribbonfish, Trachypterus altivelis, of northern parts of the Pacific Ocean.
- kingston-upon-hull — official name of Hull.
19 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- mecklenburg-strelitz — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
21 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
- meter-kilogram-second — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, and second are the principal units of length, mass, and time. Abbreviation: mks, MKS.
24 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
28 letter words containing s, i, l, k
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with S, I, L, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3045 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains S, I, L, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.