Words containing r, u, n, i, g
5 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
6 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- curing — the process of preserving food
- during — throughout the duration, continuance, or existence of: He lived in Florida during the winter.
- luring — anything that attracts, entices, or allures.
- ruling — a principle or regulation governing conduct, action, procedure, arrangement, etc.: the rules of chess.
7 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- anguier — François [frahn-swa] /frɑ̃ˈswa/ (Show IPA), 1604–69, and his brother Michel [mee-shel] /miˈʃɛl/ (Show IPA) 1614–86, French sculptors.
- arguing — to present reasons for or against a thing: He argued in favor of capital punishment.
- bruting — the primary step in diamond cutting in which the girdle is shaped, often with another diamond
- burking — to murder, as by suffocation, so as to leave no or few marks of violence.
- burning — You use burning to describe something that is extremely hot.
8 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- accruing — to happen or result as a natural growth, addition, etc.
- alluring — Someone or something that is alluring is very attractive.
- antidrug — (of a person, group or initiative) discouraging illegal drug use
- arousing — causing sexual excitement
- assuring — to declare earnestly to; inform or tell positively; state with confidence to: She assured us that everything would turn out all right.
9 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- acquiring — to come into possession or ownership of; get as one's own: to acquire property.
- agincourt — a battle fought in 1415 near the village of Azincourt, N France: a decisive victory for English longbowmen under Henry V over French forces vastly superior in number
- ansgarius — Latin name of Ansgar.
- anti-drug — opposing or restricting the use of narcotics or other drugs of abuse: to enact stricter antidrug laws.
- aubergine — An aubergine is a vegetable with a smooth, dark purple skin.
10 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- adjourning — to suspend the meeting of (a club, legislature, committee, etc.) to a future time, another place, or indefinitely: to adjourn the court.
- aeruginous — bluish-green, like copper rust
- alluringly — very attractive or tempting; enticing; seductive.
- aminosugar — a monosaccharide with an amino or substituted amino group in place of a nonglycosidic hydroxyl group.
- angularity — the condition of being angular
11 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- adventuring — the act of doing adventurous things or having adventures
- aguardiente — any inferior brandy or similar spirit, esp from Spain, Portugal, or South America
- amino-sugar — a monosaccharide with an amino or substituted amino group in place of a nonglycosidic hydroxyl group.
- archegonium — a female sex organ, occurring in mosses, spore-bearing vascular plants, and gymnosperms, that produces a single egg cell in its swollen base
- attributing — to regard as resulting from a specified cause; consider as caused by something indicated (usually followed by to): She attributed his bad temper to ill health.
12 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
- angiocarpous — being or having fruit contained in a vessel such as a shell
- anguilliform — having the shape or form of an eel
13 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- agro-industry — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- aluminography — algraphy.
- angiospermous — of or relating to an angiosperm; having enclosed seeds.
- anti-burglary — the felony of breaking into and entering the house of another at night with intent to steal, extended by statute to cover the breaking into and entering of any of various buildings, by night or day.
14 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- anti-neuralgic — sharp and paroxysmal pain along the course of a nerve.
- autoregulation — the continual automatic adjustment or self-regulation of a biochemical, physiological, or ecological system to maintain a stable state.
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
- blood-curdling — A blood-curdling sound or story is very frightening and horrible.
- braunschweiger — a smoked liver sausage, named after the city of Braunschweig
15 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- argumentatively — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- austria-hungary — the Dual Monarchy established in 1867, consisting of what are now Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia-Herzegovina, and parts of Poland, Romania, Ukraine, and Italy. The empire was broken up after World War I
- borough-english — (until 1925) a custom in certain English boroughs whereby the youngest son inherited land to the exclusion of his older brothers
16 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- austro-hungarian — of or relating to the Dual Monarchy of Austria-Hungary (1867–1918)
- circumnavigation — to sail or fly around; make the circuit of by navigation: to circumnavigate the earth.
- configurationism — Gestalt psychology
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
17 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- contradistinguish — to differentiate by means of contrasting or opposing qualities
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- counter-migration — a migration in the opposite direction.
- counter-signature — a signature added by way of countersigning.
18 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- glomerulonephritis — a kidney disease affecting the capillaries of the glomeruli, characterized by albuminuria, edema, and hypertension.
- houghton-le-spring — a town in N England, in Sunderland unitary authority, Tyne and Wear: coal-mining. Pop: 36 746 (2001)
19 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- gill-over-the-ground — ground ivy.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
21 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
- ring-around-the-rosey — a children's game in which the players sing while going around in a circle and squat when the lyrics “all fall down” are sung.
22 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
23 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- stimulus-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
32 letter words containing r, u, n, i, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with R, U, N, I, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5801 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains R, U, N, I, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.